Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I am no alchemist

Envy's POV: 'Oh Lust is gunna be so mad at me if I don't come back with anymore info.' I think to myself as I walk down the halls disguised as that pip-squeek Edward Elric. I know everyone in this place by name, thanks to Wrath. As I turn the corner I see a girl, but I don't recognize her face, and she's not wearing a military uniform. 'Must be a state Alchemist.' I thought to myself. "Hey Edward." She said. 'Sh!t she knows Edward! Wait... everyone knows Edward, hopefully Edward doesn't know her name.'I thought to myself. "Hey..." I said trying to sound like Edward. "Give it up Envy." She said. I was surprised. The military must know that I'm here for her to know that. I turned back into my original form and smirk at her. "Oh you're a smart one." I said. "So... why are you here?" She asked me. She's unsure of what to do I can see it in her eyes. "To spy, now be a good girl and let me go." I stated. "I can't do that Envy." She said. "At least tell me your name then." "It's __." "You don't know what to do now, do you ___." I could tell she didn't. "No honestly, I don't." "How about you just let me go-" "Not a chance!" Touchy. "Fine then, I guess I'll just have to get around you then... or take you with me." 'I do need some info… or a hostage, yeah, Lust should be pleased with a hostage instead.' "Why would you want to take me with you?" "Because... I like you ___." 'And also Lust would kill me for coming back empty handed. ' "So you can either come with me by choice or I'll just kidnap you." I smiled at her. "Or, I call Mustang and turn you in." "I like my idea better." I said. Then I rushed at her and threw her over my shoulder. "Put me down Envy!" HAHAHA! Funny joke! "You're cute when your angry." She growled.  "You'll never get out, all the exits are blocked." 'Thanks for the info.' "Then I'll use the window." I jumped out of an opened window near by, with __ on my back. No sooner I get outside the building she asked me, "Can you put me down now that we're outside?" "No can do ___, you might run away, can't have that now can I?" 'Plus that and if you run away I have nothing.' "I wish I had a gun." She mumbled. "Why? It's not like you'd shoot me." I said. "So I could shoot myself, I really don't liked being kidnapped." "Oh well ___." I laughed. Then I headed for H.Q.

At H.Q.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Envy's POV: When I got back home no one else was there so I locked __ in a room we use for prisoners. I decided to interrogate ___ to see what she knew. "Hey __." I said walking into her prison room. "Hey Envy, are you an Alchemist?" She asked looking at me. "No, why would you ask that?" "Well if you aren't an Alchemist then what are you?" "A dragon… and a humunculous." "No way! It's forbidden to make a humunculous!" "HAHA! Sweetie please I told you... I am no Alchemist." I said smirking at her. And with that said I walked out of the prison room. I stood outside the room guarding my hostage until Lust arrived back at H.Q. "Oh Envy your back, what info do you have?" She asked me. I smiled a wicked smile. "I have more than information... I have a hostage, a girl that's a state Alchemist." "Oh, I am very pleased Envy, is she in here?" Lust asked pointing to the door of the prison room. I nodded. "Go on in." I demanded. "I'll guard from out here." "That wont be necessary Envy, I'll be fine, you are dismissed... good work." I simply nodded my head and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder what Lust is doing to ___. I swear to god if she hurts her I'm gunna- no envy, she won't do that. Lust just wants info about the Elric brothers, she won't hurt ___ anyway, she's to valuable to us. Weather she talks or not it doesn't matter. We are just gunna keep her here to lure the Elric brothers here anyways. Yeah, Lust won't harm her I'm sure. I reasureed myself as I contunued down the hallway.

Lust's POV: Envy has seem to taken liking to this humanoid. Little does he know that once we know for a fact that the Elric brothers are coming for her...we will kill her. And I just might make Envy do it, just to be sure he has no feeling for this human. "Tell me, what do you think of Envy?" I asked walking around the room. "Envy?" She said confused. "Yes, him, what do you think of him?" I said eyeing the girl. "Umm...he's nice to me for a villan." I scoffed. "Envy!? Nice!" I laughed. "Oh I'm afraid he has taken a liking to you...oh well." I said turning to face the girl. "Envy...likes me?" She said blushing. "I'm afraid so, that means that if he doesn't kill you then...I'll have to kill the two of you." I said glaring down at her. "NO! Envy won't kill me! And you can't kill him for it! And once I tell him that you plan on having him kill me then your whole plan is ruind!" I shot one of my claws at her throat, not hitting her but close. "He won't find out though...right?" I said sweatly. She nodded her head in agreement out of fear. I laughed, "What will be all." I said leaving the room and locking the door behind me.