Drink drank drunk

I changed quickly in my hotel room,stripping naked and deciding that maybe i should wear my new purchases.
I put on the lacy black bra and panties and then put on a white croptop with cutouts on the back and a red schoolgirl miniskirt, i applied fake lashes and a tiny bit of red lipstick and walked into the lobby and back into cristianos car.
I could feel his eyes on me and i looked over to see he had a smirk on his face.
I sat down in the front seat and a look of confusion covered my face.
"Sergio lives in madrid..how could drinks be at his place if we are in barca?"
Cristiano let out a deep soft laugh.
"Sergio owns property in lisbon, madrid, barcelona and ibiza"
I nodded at him and felt his warm hand carress my thigh as he drove.
I looked over at him and smirked,
He looked extrememly attractive tonight, wearing a black ralph lauren button up long sleeve and khakis with a massive gold rolex, his hair always looked good but it was growing long and i liked it that way.
--
We arrived at sergios '2nd home' and entered hand in hand.
I looked at the clock seeing that it was 9:30
"Hello ronnie, hello lia" i heard a familiar voice and looked over to see gareth on a leather couch with a drink in one hand and his other arm slung around emma who also had a drink in her hand.
I wave politely at both of them and smiled at emma.
We made our way to the kitchen to see that the table was covered in various bottles of alcohol.
"Finally you showed up ronnie" sergios voice was slurred and he had his hands around pilars waist.
They both looked a little tipsy and i. Stiffled a laugh.
"Yeah, lia took a long time getting changed" cristiano squeezed my hand and i felt warmth spread around my body.
Sergio let out a huge laugh and he and pilar walked away into a seperate room and slammed the doors shut.
"What would you like?" cristiano raised an eyebrow at me and began naming different drinks and pretending to be a barrista and i giggled.
People had been coming and going from the table grabbing bottles as we decided.
We ended up taking shots of vodka an made our way to the couch, he had three shots while i only had two, he didnt seem to be feeling it but i sure as hell was.

-cristianos pov--

"Im going to get some sangria" malia stated and patted my leg and stood up from the couch.
I glanced over to see isco looking at malia up and down.
I swatted him in the arm.
"What?" he sputtered out.
"Dont act so innocent" i snickered and walked over to go take another shot.
1 shot became 3 more shots and now i was feeling it.
I looked over to see malia grinning at me.
She looked so hot tonight, wearing that white croptop and that red miniskirt that i could practically see up.
We stumbled into sergios theater room were people were watching batman.
We sat in the back seats behind gareth and emma, infront of them was di maria and his wife jorgelina.
Lets just say no one was really watching the movie.
I heard malia giggling as she moved to sit on my lap and straddle me.
I smiled to myself and grabbed the exposed skin on her waist.
She began to gently grind on me and i leaned my head back an sighed to myself, i slid my hands up and down her back and then placed them on her bare thighs and rubbed her inner thighs as i leaned in to kiss her.
"Lets go back to you room" she whispered softly and bit her lip.
We both got up and stumbled our way to the front.
"Bye sergio" i yelled and waved at everyone who didnt seem to care, they were all to busy with their alcohol or wags.
We both got in the back seat of my car and my driver drove us back to my hotel. 'Ill have to pay my driver extra for driving me and malia in this condition' i thought to myself as i turned to kiss malias neck.
She was just so sexy and i couldnt get enough of her.
We finally arrived at the hotel and papparazi was taking pictures but i didnt care anymore and by the looks of it, lia didnt either.
We walked into the elevator and i pushed '6' for my floor number.
The door opened and i saw a familiar figure standing infront of us.
I nodded kindly at isco and he grinned.he must have left sergios early aswell.
"Hello, criss introduse me to your pal" lia was so funny when she drank.
"This is isco" i stuttered.
"Hello isco" she said and laughed.
"Isco is an interesting name to say, well we have things to do now, bye isco" she giggled and isco winked at me and walked away.
"Nice to meet you too lia" i heard him say.
I put my keycard in the slot and opened my door to reveal my massive suite.
Malia dragged me inside the room and we started kissing.
The kiss was full of lust and passion and i pushed her roughly against the wall while lifting her up.
I kissed her neck roughly giving her a bruise and placed her on the bed.
She immediatly got intop of me and started grinding on me while unbuttoning my shirt.
I placed both my hands on her back and began lifting her shirt up from over her head.
She helped by lifting her hands up and i threw it on the ground beside the bed.
She ripped my shirt off and threw it beside hers and my hands went up to her chest.

Malias pov--
He pulled away and looked at my chest.
"Nice purchase" he said and looked up to wink at me while pulling me close to him and getting ontop of me.
My brain felt fuzzy but i didnt care, i wanted this and i knew he did too.
We kissed for a while and our tounges roamed eachothers mouths, his hands were cupping my boobs, squeezing once in a while and my hands slid all over his shirtless body, my hands followed his V and i began unbuckling his belt.
He got off from ontop of me and took off his khakis so that he was only in his calvin klein boxers and i blushed as he climbed ontop of me putting his hands on my inner thighs.
He slipped his hand under my skirt onto my ass and squeezed it gently.
I felt something hard hit my crotch and i looked down to see a bulge in his boxers.
I looked up and grinned and he pulled back with a concerned look on his face.
"No lia we cant"
I looked up confused at him?
"Why?" i questioned him as i felt my stomach turn.
"Because we are drunk and it wont be special, i want it to be special"
I saw his eyes crawl over my body with lust and i smiled.
"Thankyou" i sighed as i quickly ran to the bathroom.
The alcohol came back up and into the toilet and i sighed.
My head was still fuzzy so i took an advil and made my way over to the bed, taking off my skirt.
"I like your purchases" he whispered in my ear an i got chills and let out a soft giggle.
He grabbed my ass and i grabbed his ass aswell,he gave me a confused look.
"What, football players have nice bootys" i sighed and began giggling, i had been giggling all night. my head felt heavy so i walked over to the bed and got under the covers.
Cristiano walked over and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight love" i heard him whisper as he crawled into bed next to me.
"Thanks ronnie, for making us wait" i sighed and leaned my head against his muscular chest. i heard him let out a soft laugh and a moan and i placed my hand on The bulge in in his pants and thats how i fell asleep.

-------
So two updates in one day, am i the best or whatt.
Sorry if that was graphic for you but haha whatevers, shit happens;) so iscooo.... im not even going to say anything but awh cristiano didnt take advantage of their drunkness.
Guess they will bang another time maybe???
Kk laterzz