Weakness and hate

Malias pov--

I woke up and looked beside me to see Cristiano looking at me smiling.
"How long have you been creepily watching me sleep" i joked and he continued smiling and bit his lip.
"You are so beautiful" i loved it when he calle me beautiful, not because i was fishing for compliments, but because he always made me feel well about myself and he seemed genuine when he said it.
I smiled up at him and my lips met his warm soft lips, for a moment we just sat there kissin softly but then i pulled away hearing my phone buzz.
I looked over to see a text from becca.

Becca: hey, just a reminder, no training today since they are making repairs on the pitch's. dane kicked the ball at the crossbar and one of the nets literally just collapsed. LOL, everyone is calling him a legend now. enjoy your time with cris;)

Malia: loool dane. what a guy, sounds good and beleive me, i will haha

I pulled up the camera on my phone and turne it so mine and cristianos face were on the screen.
I smiled and cristiano kissed my forehead as my head still leaned in his chest.
"Can i instagram this?" i decided to ask just incase.
"Yeah go for it babe" i smiled when he called me babe.
I posted the photo with the caption
'This guy makes me smile☺💕@cristiano
I regrttably got out of bed and began to make my way downstairs. my nose was introduced to the smell i muffins and i heard giggling and soft footprints on the tiles.
"Lia you finally waked up" i laughed as i saw jr make his was over to the bottom of the stairs wearing his real madrid pajamas.
He grinned up at me and i ran down the steps and swung him around.
His giggled filled my ear and i heard his squeal with joy.
"Papa you are waked up too" i laughed at his poor little kid grammar and put him down so he could run to cristiano who was only wearing a pair of calcin klein boxers.
I blushed looking up at him and he noticed and winked at me.
I made my way to the kitchen to see a maid pulling muffins out of the oven.
"Do you need any help?" i offered with a sweet smile.
"No its fine" she smiled back at me.
I walked over to the couch and sat down infront of the television.
A gossip channel was on and i saw all the celebrity news including news about 'angelina and brad', 'justin bieber and selena gomez hookup?'
I shook my head at all of the superficial news. my head shot back up when i saw them talking about irina shayk.
The host began talking,
"Irina shayk, model and ex of portugese hottie,cristiano ronaldo has been active on twitter recently with cristianos new mystery girl also known as Dani alves (brazillian footballers) neice. "
A picture of my tweet to irina with me and jr popped up.
"The model seemed nothing but friendly to the mysterious malia alves.
Nothing is confirmed, but recent photos would say that cristiano has found new love with alves, they attended the la liga banquet together and have been seen together recently."
Pictures of us flashed up on the screen including the one i posted this morning.
"I think its safe to assume that Cristiano ronaldo has moved on from his supermodel ex, irina shayk."

The announcer went on about irinas new role with Dwayne johnson in the movie hercules but i was distracted when i noticed movement behind me.
I looked to see cristiano behind me with jr perched on his shoulders.
"Papa that was rina" i heard jr giggle and cristiano nodded in agreement.
"Breakfast is ready lia" i felt him breathing on my cheek and he pulled away.
I got up and sat at the table beside cristiano..who may i add, was still practically naked.

Cristianos pov---
Everytime i looked over at Lia, her eyes were glued on me and i couldnt help but smirk.
We ate our mufins in silence aside from jr who ate very loudly.
He often would makr funny noises as he ate and i saw Lia trying to hold in laughter as she looked over to Jr who was really enjoying his muffins.
--
Breakfast was done and malia and i walked upstairs to get changed.
"Im having a shower" she stated and i wrapped my arms around her waist from behind before she could exit into the bathroom.
"Can i join?" i said in the most seductive voice i could muster and kissed her neck softly.
I was happily suprised when she said yes,
She walked in the bathroom infront of me and i had a massive grin on my face.
She made her way to the bathroom and i was about to follow her in when she shut the door infront of me so i could only see her eyes in the crack.
"Just kidding" she laughed and winked at me and i just grimmaced.
'I knew it was to good to be true' i thought to myself as i went over to the shower in my room.
I pulled off my calvin klein breifs and hopped in the shower, feeling the hot water course down my muscular body.
I thought about what was goin to happen today, i had the whole day off but i had training at 6:00-9:00. real madrid was training hard for el classico.
My thoughts went from football to malia and then back to football and i finally got out of the shower putting a towel around my waist.
I walked out into my room to see a red cheeked malia serching for something.
She only wore a baggy t-shirt.
"So.. that little trick you played on my earlier.. i didnt like that very much." a smirk crept onto my face as i took her in.
She looked amazing, like usual, and i heard a nervous laugh escape her lips.
"You got what you deserved" a triumphant grin grew on her face as she looked up at me and i frowned.
"You know what--" i moved towards her and her eyes glanced at the towel on my waist that was creeping down.
"What" she said glancing up at me seductivly.
I wrapped my arms around her from behind and put my face to her ear and whispered gently,
"One of these days, you're going to get really in the mood, and when you ask to join me in the shower, i will say no"
I felt her tremble a bit and i let out a soft laugh while walking over to my closet pulling out a pair in my cr7 underwear.
I tossed her, her bag with clothing in it and walked into my closet to put my underswear on.
I grabbed a nike tanktop and some short swimsuit bottoms and put them on, i then walked over to my mirror ans began fixing my hair but i was distracted when i saw malia changing into a pair of yoga pants in the back of my mirror,
She was wearing red lacy underwear with a matching bra but she caught me staring and her face got red and she moved out of my view.
"You know you dont have to be embarrassed, you're perfect you know" i turned around so that i was facing her. she was perfect in my opinion and that was the truth.
"Or maybe i just dont want horny pervs like you watching me change" a grin crept in her face and i sighed while finishing my hair.
I turned around to see her wearing yoga pants and a baggy long sleeve vneck.
"Were going swimming you know. irina left a few bikinis here i beleive"
I walked into the guest room and she followed, i opened the closet and pointed them out to her and i walked to the closet and grabbed some towels.
I went to the top of the stairs and yelled down
"Jr put your swimming shorts on" i heard giggles and stomping and soon he was runnin up the stairs an past me into his jungle themed room.
I went downstairs and jr joined me,
"We will be by the pool" i shouted up to malia and jr and i walked out to the pool area.
My two dogs ran up to greet jr and i.
I loved dogs.
I placed the towels by the lounging chairs an sat down to wait for malia.
Jr ran into the water and began splashin around in the shallow end.
Malia made her way outside wrapped in a towel.
I walked under the gazebo and grabbed my phone as malia made her way over to me taking off her towel to reveal herself wearing irinas sunset orange dolce an gabana bikini.
My jaw dropped when i saw her.
She was toned but yet curvy, she wasnt what people would consider skinny but she was perfect in all the right ways.
"Come here love, were taking a picture."
She walked over to me looking a little unsure and i put my camera on.
"Jr come here" i yelled and he got out of the pool and ran over to us. he stood inbetween malia and i and i wrapped my arm around lia and she placed her hand on jr's shoulder, we all looked in the mirror and smiled but i looked at the picture to see that jr made a silly face.
He was just like me.
I smirked and posted it in my instagram, twitter and facebook page.

'Fun day ahead with these two @themaliaalves☺💙'

I put my phone on the charger and we all made our way back to the pool.
I couldnt help but check out her ass. it looked fantatic in those bikini bottoms.

Malias pov--
I felt like a slut in this bathing suit, not like irina was a slut, i just fealt like one since i was very curvy and not as thin as she was. my ass practically hung out and i could feel cristianos eyes burning into be from behind.

I decided to dive in the pool and jr followed me along with cristiano.
We swam around a bit and playe games with jr.
I couldnt keep my eyes off of cristiano.
Everyhing about him, physically and mentally was perfect and i felt so lucky and blessed.
I got out of the pool and layed down on the tanning chair soaking in the sun.
My phone began buzzing an it was all from my twitter and instagram.
It was mentions and comments.
I decided to look through them knowing it was a bad idea since most of them would be hate but i didnt care.
'Slut'
'Wearing irinas bathing suit wtf, you cant pull it off fatty.'
'Your not a model, stop trying to compare to irina'
'Your just a rebound'
'Fat'
My eyes began swelling up and tears filled them, i dont know why but i kept scrolling through the comments and tears rolled down my cheeks.
You see i always struggled with confidence issues about my weight.
I wasnt fat but i wasnt skinny and no matter how hard i tried i could never be skinny, it was just my body type snd my genes.
'Ew put clothes on fatty.'
'Can u stop posting pics with cris, wr dont care'
'Youre using him for fame'
I couldnt turn the screen off and tears rolled down my cheeks even more.
"Whats wrong" i saw cristiano get out of the pool and his voice was full of concern.
"Nothing" i lyed, turning my phone away.
My attempts were futile and he grabbed my phone looking at the screen.
A look of disgust took over his face and then a smile.
"I would know if you were using me for my money, and no your not fat, you are actually perfect, and no, dont put clothes on because i like how you look right now"
He looked from my phone screen an then up to me with a devious smirk on his face.
He grabbed my hand an pulled me up into a big embrace.
"Stop looking at the hate, they are all wrong, they are jealous of what we have" the tears stopped flowing and i smiled into his chest.
I was being silly letting the hate get to me.
I looked up and him and grabbed his neck pulling his face closer to mine, our lips met and i smiled into the kiss.
His hands fell on my hips and one of them wandered down so that it was on my ass.
"Papa why are you touching lias butt" we immediatly separated and looked over to see Jr giggling in the shallow end. my face went red and we both burst out laughing.
"You will discover soon enough jr" cristiano chimed inbetween laughs.
Cristiano walked beside the pool and i took my chance and pushed him in.
I smirked down triumphantly at him as he resurfaced.
"I cheer you up and this is what i get" he sputtered while trying to get water out of his ear.
I jumped in beside him and swam over snd wrapped my legs around his torso and bent in to whisper to him.
"Ill reward you later when we have more privacy" he let out a childish giggle.
How immature.
I pulled away,
"But in all honesty, thanks for everything cristiano."
My voice was sincere, he was the perfect mix of sensual and kind and i really liked being around him.
"No problem, you are an amazing person" he grinned and kissed my cheek.

----
Sorry this chapter wasnt very exciting but rhe next will be better i promise. i stayed up late to write this and i have work all day tomorrow from 10-10 so thats how much i love you guys;) what do you think of lias and cris's relationship?
Neymar will be back next chappie to all you neyney fans!!..including me haha.
Davi lucca and jr will meet too but thats all im gunna say!
I didnt edit so sorry guys if theirs mistakes.