prologue:

"bye bye !"

the short male smiled as he waved to his friends,seokjin and jimin,goodbye.

his friends waved back and soon,they disappeared into the house and the door shut .

taehyung put on his boxy smile,it was already nearly dark and honestly,he wouldn't even get the chance to be out this late alone,but today was special.

it was taehyung's birthday,and the little had gotten his mother to let him walk home alone after a playdate with his non little friends.

humming a soft tune,the boy gripped onto the straps of his blue backpack,and started his way home.

the wind blew and his pink skirt fluttered in it, taehyung pulled his skirt slightly down.

he liked those,especially his pink skirt and slightly short white crop top which showed just a silver of his honeytanned tummy.

taehyung smiled as he saw the familiar neighbourhood and took a step towards it but stopped when he heard the sound of a cat meowing

he turned to face an alleyway,and without thinking twice,he jogged in.

taehyung smiled as he saw the ginger cat, and he squat down ,giving it a stroke. "cute~"he giggled.

he was about to give it another pet when the cat's ears perked up,and ran away in a flash.taehyung pouted,"aww,where'd you go?"

he huffed,but eyes widened as he stood up.

a figure was standing deeper into the dark alleyway,and barely thinking,the boy walked in deeper.

"h-hello?"the man was in all black,a cap shadowing his facial features and it just creeped the kid out.

taking another step,he opened his mouth to say something but as if he were the flash, the man dashed over in a blink of an eye and pinned the boy to the wall roughly.

taehyung yelped softly,and opened his mouth to scream from shock and pure fear, but all that came out was a muffled screech.

the man had covered his mouth with a piece of cloth,and he made the mistake to try to scream again.it made his eyes droopy and blurry.

everything went black after he saw the man take off his cap and smirk.

---

warning:

-crossdressing

-rape

-a lotta crying

-abuse

-little!tae

-vamp!jeongguk

coming soon

what do y'all think?