Chapter 1

Hermione Granger,Harry Potter,Ginny Weasly,Fred and George Weasly sat in the Headmistress office (Dumbeldore is dead).
Hermione: Is this a joke ?
Headmistress: No,You are really Hermione Riddle,Harry Snape,Ginny Zabini,Fred and George Snape.
Harry: So,Snape is my father and Fred and George are my brothers?Hermione's father is the Dark Lord and her mother a deatheater?(Ps: the war is over and everyone is alive and mildly made peace)And Ginny is the twin of Blaise Zabini.
Headmistress: Yes,You have been sorted into Slytherin and I will now remove the spells that changed your appearance.
Hermione:*Has straight long black hair,blue eyes, her body became curved,she was also taller.*
Harry:*Has dark hair and eyes like his father Professor Snape.*
Ginny:*Has darker red hair,blue eyes,her body became curved and she was taller.*
Fred and George:*Has darker red hair,green eyes looks like their mother Lily Snape.*(after the war they found out that Lilly was alive but had to hide until everything was over)
At that moment 7 Slytherins walked in the Slytherins were Theodore Nott,Blaise Zabini,Draco Malfoy,Pansy Parkinson, Astoria and Daphne Greengrass and Andy Malfoy.
(Fred,George are 20 then Daphne, Hermione and Andy are 19 and the rest are 18)
Draco: Mudblood,Potter,girl Weasly, Weasel twins.
Headmistress:They are really Hermione Riddle, Harry,Fred and George Snape and Ginny Zabini.
Slytherins:*Shocked*Apologize for making fun of them.
Blaise: Hey twin sis.
Ginny:*Hugs Blaise.*
Draco: What house are you in now?
George: Everyone got into Slytherin.
Theodore: That's cool.
Headmistress: I paired every new Slytherin with a Slytherin. The pairs are:Hermione Riddle-Theodore Nott,Ginny Zabini-Blaise Zabini, Harry Snape-Astoria Greengrass,Fred Snape-Andy Malfoy, George Snape-Daphne Greengrass.
Headmistress: Head girl and boy are Miss Riddle and Mr Nott,you two will be staying in the head dorm.
*Everyone left the Headmistress office*