Chapter 8

She spots a open seat next to a familiar face.
Hester: Mind if I sit here?
Mikel: Not at all.
Mikel: How did you manage to get into year 6 and above posions.
Hester: Well because of my education back home I'm at a higher level than most and I do turn 16 in like a week so had I only been born a few days earlier I would have been in year 6.
Mikel: What kind of posions did you learn in salem?
Professor Balladona: Allright class today we're going through the necessary steps that will be needed through the year.

After the lesson...
Professor Balladona: Miss Jones mind if I have a word with you?
Hester: Of course not professor.
Professor Balladona: Well miss Jones I was sceptical about a 5 year in higher level posions however you exceeded my expectations.
Hester: Thank you professor.
Professor Balladona: However I didn't expect less from Amaya and Erebus Jones's daughter.
Hester: How do you know my parents?
Professor Balladona:  I'm quite close to your brother Caliban.
Hester: Why wouldn't he mention that he's friends with one of my professors?
Professor Balladona: Have you met him?
Hester: Let me guess he wanted you to keep a eye on me.
Professor Belladona: Not really, but gust to be a support system with you being so far from home.
Hester: He's the one who hasn't been home since Lyla died...
Professor Balladona: Have yyou perhaps concerned that it hurts too much for him to go home, of instance Sabastian has never in the time we've been together spoken her name.
Hester: Well it's not so easy for me find a way to forget her, how do you forget the sister who died so you could live?
Professor Balladona: By doing what she wanted you to do, living.
Hester: *still upset* thanks, I should get going my off period is almost over.
Professor Balladona: Well I'm here if you want someone to talk to, and when it's just us you may call me Balla.
Hester: Thanks.
*Outside of class bumps into someone*