Be My Wife

Orphaned at a very young age, Venicia was adopted by a kind grandmother who raised her. But it was cut short when she died. Venicia survived in this cruel world alone by working from job to job. She dedicated herself to helping other kids, who like her, were orphaned and neglected by their own parents. Working non-stop, she dreamed of giving them happiness and comfort even if they don't have parents to call their own. 

Until one day, shocking news came. Someone bought the lot where the orphanage was located. A handsome, rich, and young businessman named James Tyler Ford mercilessly forced them to vacate, and giving them only a few weeks to prepare, Venice was desperate. She begged and begged until he offered her something she can't refuse. An offer that will save not just the orphanage but the orphans as well. Very much aware of the consequences, Venice, forgetting all her principles and beliefs in love and betting her heart, said yes. While the deadline is approaching, a sudden twist of fate. He begins to like her and as much as he wants to keep her, it was too late. 

She found out the truth and even if it will break her, she left him. Will he be able to finally admit his real feelings or just like before, he will let her slip away? 

*

Available on dream 

https://www.starywriting.com/novel/jB7VT2fgiqbxZo0qdPtqvg%3D%3D.html