Chapter 1

Destiny's P.O.V.

I walked down the hall to my class heading towards my friend Christian and Sally. We've been friends since 7th grade. I stopped by my locker with my friends and grabbed my binder. I looked at my friends, Sally has brown hair with a hat and Christian with a mohawk with the tips red. I looked at the mirror in my locker and looked at my blonde hair. Then I saw her in my mirror. Alex Ross my crush. She is the number 1 badass and she makes me so nervous. I just know that she's different she doesn't care what people thing about her. I love that. She's a badass. I walked down the hall saying bye to my friends and walking to class. I heard a voice "whatcha doing there shorty" yes I'm short I'm 5'4 I know short. Well she's 6'1. Her black hair is long down to her lower back. Yes I know your all wondering if I'm a lesbian or what and yes I am I'm not an open lesbian but I'm openly bi because I don't want to deal with gossip. "Hey Alex" She gives me a smirk and fixes her leather jacket. "Haven't seen you in a while I been needing someone to ditch class with". Omg Alex Ross asked me to ditch with. Should I. Of course I should maybe she'll try something on me. "Okay lets go"

------------------------------------------------

So what do you think. I hope you liked it

Should I continue? Or Not

I'm gonna let you guys decide on this book.

-April