13.5 | Resolution

Hwang Hyunjin

I can't stand this anymore. It's been 3 days and Seungmin still doesn't interact with me. I need to do something.

Jisung
20 new receives mesaages

Hyunjin
Jisung. Have you seen Seungmin lately?

Jisung
Yeah. He's actually right here.

Hyunjin
What's he doing there.

Jisung
Oh right, come here. He came here for company.

Hyunjin
On my way.

I quickly grabbed my car keys and drove all the way to Jisung's house.

I knocked the door and Jisung opened it. As soon as I enter I see Seungmin watching a movie from the living room, sitting on the couch. He noticed that I entered and gave me a skeptical look.

"Seungmin-ah~" I called out to him but he didn't even budged to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" After few seconds, he responded with a cold and emotionless tone.

"Listen to me first, why are you avoiding me? And why did you suddenly became cold? Babe, I can't stand this. I'm your boyfriend, you can tell me everything." I said out loud, worried.

The room was silent, after a few minutes sobs can be heard. It was coming from Seungmin. I approached him and gave him a tight hug.

"Seungminnie~ don't cry. I'm here." I patted Seungmin's back as hia sobs became loud cries.

"I-I'm sorry... I kn-now that I-I made you worried." Seungmin said while crying, causing him to stutter.

"Let's go home first sweetheart. Have some rest." Seungmin nodded as he rested his head on my shoulder. He then dozed off.

I carried him bridal style and headed towards the door. Before leaving, I thanked Jisung for keeping Seungmin companied.

I placed and layed Seungmin gently at the backseat. I drove towards the house.

We arrived and carried Seungmin to our room.

"You have a lot of things to explain to me tomorrow Mr.Kim. Or should I say... Mr.Hwang." Even though Seungmin is asleep, his expression hearing that is evident.

~~~~~~~

Kim Seungmin

*Ring!Ring!Ring!*

"Ughhhh..." my phone alarm had startes playing and it's really annoying. I checked the time to know when I woke up.

9:47 a.m

I turned off the alarm and groggily stood up, walking towards the kitchen. My eyes are sore and it hurts.

I see Hyunjin eating porridge at the kitchen table. He noticed me and quickly looked at me.

"Good morning Seungminnie~" He said with a wide smile.

I hummed silently in response. I feel so bad and weak. Hyunjin motioned the chair beside him, telling me to sit.

I sat and he gave me a weird look. He was raising his brow at me.

"Uhhh... what is it?" I asked with worry.

"Why did you ignored me?" He said in a cold tone, sending chills to my spine. He looked at me with no emotions.

I gulped as I sighed.

"Well... it was..."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry if it's late. AGAIN and that it's a cliffhanger. But do not worry my friends! The next chapter is very loooongggg.