Chapter 1

Bella's pov

Right now I'm in school and I am going crazy listen to all the moaning and groaning about the teachers and students in the bloody school and now that I'm old enough I can take revenge on the person that got the school to suspend me when it wasn't even my fault so now that I'm out of class I walk down the hall way until I get to his locker and when I get to it I punch right into it and I trash it and when I trash it he came up to the locker and said what the hell do you think your doing and I said revenge Carter revenge Carter said stop it now or I'll go get your brothers and I said oh well good luck with that dick weed and Carter said what did you call me.

I said dick weed and then he said ok that's it and then he started punching me and I was getting angrier every time he punch me and I got so warm all of a sudden so I just got my fists and started punching him everywhere I could see and it went on for about 10 minutes and then I heard Bella stop and I looked up and saw my brother paul and my step brother Jared and there pals and I said no I won't he deserves this and Paul said no no he doesn't Bella now stop and I said no he needs to be dealt with and then Jared my step brother said Bella stop this now and I said no he will pay.

I continued punching him right up until the principle said Bella Lahote Cameron my office right now and I said no way and then Paul said don't Bella you'll be in even more trouble than you already are and I said so what who cares and then I heard my mom and step dad say we do and then my mum said now you get into this office now young lady and I said ok mum and I stopped hitting him and walk over to the office and went inside.

Once I got inside me, my mum and my step dad all sat down on one side of the room and the principle sat on the other and then the principal said ok to my parents ok I'm going to be straight about this Mr and Mrs Cameron this isn't looking good for Bella because that boys father is already thinking about pressing charges on Bella and I said oh my I'm very scared and then my mum said right Bella now that is enough I've had it with you now go outside and stay with your brothers is that clear and I said yes mum and I got up and walked out of the room and I saw my brothers and there friends just looking at me and I said what I didn't do anything and Jared said what do you mean Bella you almost killed him and I said yes I know but I don't know what's happening to me one minute I'm fine and the next I'm so angry I can just bust.

Paul looked at me and said Bella and I looked at him and said yes what and then Paul said when you feel like your going to bust what happens and I said well first of all I get really warm and then I start to shake and then the angry comes out and I just want it to go away and then Jared said we know Bella we are so sorry and I said why are you all sorry it's not your fault and Paul said we know and then Jared looked at one of his mates I think his name is Jacob and said its time isn't it and then Jacob said yes it is it will happen within days and Paul and Jared just nodded there heads and I said wait what will and then the principles door opened and my mum and my step dad came out and said Bella let's go now and I said no and my mum said excuse me young lady but you are in enough trouble don't make it more and I said ok I'm sorry and my step dad said you should be.

Then Jacob said Sally, Thomas could we talk to you both and they said sure and then mum said Bella go to the car and then my step dad Tom as I call him handed me the keys and I said fine don't care anyway and I went to the car and and I unlocked It and got in and a couple of minutes later my mum, step dad and my brother paul and my step brother Jared all got into the car and then Tom said Bella keys please and I said no and my mum said Bella now and I said no and then Paul snapped them out of my hand and gave them to my mum and I said to Paul I hate you and Paul said I know you do and then my step dad said Bella when you get home go straight to your room you are not going anywhere tonight and you are grounded for 2 weeks and I said oh come on mum tell him and my mum said no I agree with your step dad you need to learn and I said I'm sorry it was as if I couldn't control it and my mum said we know but you have to learn with bad actions equals bad things and I said yeah yeah I know and then we headed home.

Did you like it. Review and comment