"Formulas, Ira" he reminded her in a warning tone.

She huffed and agreed, "OK. I'll practice all of them and will write the test tomorrow. Ok?"

"Good. For now, we need to work on your handwriting" he said, looking at the test papers in front of them, on which Ira had scribbled terribly. She shoved the file he gave into her bag and turned to him, paying all her attention.

"Show me your pen" he said forwarding his hand and she handed him a cheap pen from her bag. He examined the pen, scribbling something in the paper. He kept it on the table then. Taking another pen from his bag, he offered her, "Practice writing with this, it's a nice brand"

She took that from him, and the smile on her face disappeared as she examined the pen, "This seems expensive" she commented in a low voice.

Ehan ignored her comment and said, "Write something. Let's see if you can grip it properly"

She did as he said and started scribbling in her note. He asked her to maintain a relaxed grip, which seemed difficult for her since she had become used to holding the pen roughly.

"Ok. You'll get used to it as you begin practising. Now practice writing in this" he pulled out a worksheet from his bag and handed her.

"You got all of this for me?" She wondered, taking the sheets from him.

"Start writing" he said instead and she started hesitantly. She felt like she was back to junior KG. She practised for a few minutes whilst he worked on his homework.

"That's it for today. You are getting late for work" he reminded her, who was too engrossed in practising her handwriting. She checked the time and stood up, shoving everything into her bag.

"Don't forget to practice all the formulas. I'll check tomorrow" he said as they made their way out.

"50/50?" She requested.

"No. All of them" he told sternly.

"Please" she pleaded holding his forearm to stop him from walking away. He shook his head as no, trying to free his hand.

"Please, please, please.... Ehan, please... Please, pleasssseeee..."

"Ira, n...."

"Please, please, pleasssseeee, pleasssseeee, please, pleasssseeee.... Pleasssseeee" she started whining, which he dislikes the most.

"Ok, fine" he huffed.

"Half of it" he said letting out a sigh.

A victorious smile made his way to her lips and she nodded happily.

"See ya. Bye," she waved at him as she ran out. He stared at her back, letting out a breath.

He crossed the main gate and stopped before taking a right turn as his eyes caught Ira. He turned back and found her standing on his left, at a little distance, staring ahead. He followed her gaze, which landed on the shoes of a girl, standing with a group; of her friends. He looked back at Ira, who now had her eyes closed and a small smile playing on her lips. He stood silently watching her until she opened her eyes with a content smile. She giggled to herself like crazy and went away; jumping in joy.

What was that? He just couldn't understand her.

---

"You sleep, Hunny bunny. I need to study now. I don't wanna disappoint Ehan. He is doing a lot for me" Ira kissed Hunny Bunny and made him lay on her pillow as she sat on the bed with the chemistry formula sheet, Ehan gave her. She sat straight, practising a few formulas. She didn't realise how but after a few minutes, she was leaning on the bedrest. She shifted her position after a few more minutes and sat keeping the file on the bed, bending her head to read. A few more minutes passed and she found herself lying flat on her stomach and her eyelids began to droop. She forced herself to stay awake and study but after the tiring day at her workplace, where a birthday party was held, she was too tired to read further. She kept her face on the file and closed her eyes to take a quick nap.