Chapter 1

I woke up around 4 am.
"You okay?" Asked Mom from the driver's seat.
"I'm okay, are we almost there?" I asked annoyingly.
"We are pulling up to the house. Happy 15 birthday!" Replies mother.
I ask quietly," What do you know about the town?"
My twin sister looked up from her book and laughed.
"It is an all female town, except for you," spoke Jess happily.
"That means I get to be by myself more! Sweet!" I shouted happily," I love this place already!"
My sister just laughed at me. I looked at the date to see it is Sunday.
"School tomorrow?" I questioned sadly.
"Yep, it took a long time to convince them to let you in. Please don't do anything wrong," pleaded mom.
"Yes ma'am," I spoke respectfully.
We got out and I lifted everything inside. Around 8 in the morning, it got hot, so I took my shirt off. After about twenty minutes later, a crowd of people just stood around and watched me lift stuff inside.
"Almost got it all, sweetie?" Called my mother from her bedroom.
"All that is left is the fridge, mom!" I shouted back to her.
"Do you need help?" Asked mom as she walked outside.
"Nope, I got it," I groaned as I slowly picked up the fridge.
She quickly knew what to do and guided me to the kitchen.
"Here?" I asked roughly.
"Yes, put it down," replied mom.
I slowly set it down and walked outside to close the uhaul door. Everybody was still staring at me. Then, a little girl slowly walked up to me.
She asked rudely," What are you?"
I replied," A human boy."
"Mommy, what is a boy?" Asked the little girl.
"A boy is... Well, what are you?" Replied the mother.
"I am just like any of you, only I don't have the exact same body as any of you," I spoke cautiously.
"Get inside and leave the people alone!" Shouts mother from the living room.
"Yes ma'am!" I shouted back before waving good bye and running to the living room.
I got in to see a group of older ladies talking to my mother. After a couple seconds, I heard them bring me into it.
"He is a boy," an older lady began," We don't want a boy here, so get rid of him before we do." Before my mother could reply, I spoke up.
"If you don't want guys around, let's see what happens in one week. If I cause too many problems, kick me and me alone out of town," I proposed. They all huddled together and spoke quietly.
"We take you on that offer," the same lady spoke and reached her hand out," Deal?"
"Deal," I spoke and shook her hand gently. They, then, walked out of the house. Mom looked up at me and smiled a big, wide smile. I chuckled and gave her a goofy grin.
"They have a McDaphne here if you want to go get lunch," spoke mom.
"Sure, just give me a list of what you want," I replied to her. After a couple minutes, she had the list of stuff we all wanted.
"Bye mom, I love you!" I shouted as I ran out the door. I walked to the side walk and pulled out my golden cross necklace.
"She is here, I believe it," I thought before running down the street. Towards the end, a group of girls sat and stood around, crowding around the stop sign. I slowed down a little and stopped by one of the girls.
"Where is McDaphne?" I asked quickly.
"Down the street, two blocks away," She said before looking at me," Do you need a lift?"
"No, I need the excircise," I said happily," thanks for the offer, I appreciate it." I looked the way she told me and dropped to one knee.
"Go!" She screamed. I took off at a speed docked at 24 miles per hour. After about a minute, I arrived at McDaphne. I walked in and looked around. The decor was pretty nice.
"Hello, sir, Can we help you?" Spoke a cashier.
"Um, Yes ma'am, Can I get the stuff on this list?" I spoke while I showed her the list. After a couple seconds, she gave a wide smile.
"Thank you, is that all?" Spoke the cashier.
"Yes ma'am," I replied.
"That would be 31.50$," said the cashier, then she whispered,"how old is he?"
"Okay, Here is 40$. Just keep the change," I spoke and grabbed the food," By the way, I'm 15." She seemed shocked. When I walked outside, I saw the same girl from before looking for her wallet.
"Where is it? Oh, come on. Did I leave it at home?" She spoke frantically. Out the corner of my eye, I spotted her wallet in her back pocket.
"Its in your back pocket," I acknowledged. She reached back and grabbed it.
"Thanks again, sir," She said and opened her wallet," Dang, Mom took my money!"
"I got you, let me pay for your order. To repay for your help," I spoke and held the door for her. As we got in, I put my food on the counter and waited for her order. After a minute, she finished her order.
"That will be 57.45$," the cashier spoke.
I handed her three 20$ bills.
"Your change is 2 dollars and 55 cents," replied tha cashier as she handed me the change.
I nodded a thanks and and started to carry the food to her car.
"The name is Rebecca, Rebecca Lyon!" Spoke Rebecca excitedly.
"Reader Lynn is the name, nice to meet you!" I replied rather loud.
"Lets Race! My car versus you running," shouted Rebecca from her car.
I nodded and got ready.
"Go!" I shouted and sprinted down the road.
I sped up and she slowly started to equal me. I slowly hunched down and started sprinting faster. We were reaching the end of the street. I jumped up and smacked the stop sign before sliding under her car while she drifted the corner. Immediately, Rebecca hit her brakes and got out.
"Reader, you okay?" Asked Rebecca worried.
I climbed out from under the car.
"It takes more than that to actually hurt me!" I shouted between laughs," Here is the food for your friends."
"Thanks, see ya later," replied Rebecca.
I started down the street towards my house. I am immediately greeted upon walking in the door.
"What took you so long?" Inquired my mother.
"I raced a car and helped a friend," I explained.
"I thought you agreed to not show off!" Shouts my sister from her bedroom.
"I ain't turning down a race, though," I shouted back.
I handed them the food after grabbing mine out. After we ate, we went to bed to prepare for tomorrow.