IMPORTANT

Not A Chapter.

Hey Losers! Yup, it's EJ here, I'm not dead!

I started writing this fanfiction about year ago when I was super obsessed with IT. I wrote a chapter but then lost inspiration. Well I'm back bitches!

I've written a chapter and will upload that very soon!

Before I upload it however I have a few things to say along with some questions.

First of all I'm so sorry I didn't upload and I will try and upload once every week or two (I'm super busy with work, ect. but I will regularly post!

Second of all, I'm aware that right now this fanfiction is following the plot of the movie, but I have plans for that to change after the second chapter along with the romance officially starting soon (I don't want to rush it- I want it to be as realistic as possible.)

Ok so questions, and please answer them to help me!

1) Are you ok with the chapters being about 1000 word or do you want shorter/longer?

(I feel like they might be a bit short.)

2) Thoughts on smut? It will NEVER be hardcore because I don't really feel comfortable writing it.

3) Any plot ideas because I'm open to suggestions?

lastly, 

4) Should I add in some background Reddie romance?

If you have any other comments or questions just ask here!

Love EJ <3