He leaned back on his arms, as he blew his pipe. Exhaling another cloud of smoke he squinted at his brother. "De? Is it true? You're trying to become a devil?" He asked.

Ayakashi shrugged. "A devil? What gave you that idea? I'm just trying lay back and enjoy the rest of my life," He said clasping his hands behind his head, giving a carefree attitude.

"Hmm..." Black Onyx King looked at him doubtfully. Then he shook his head. "Whatever, it's not like I care. If you die, then that's one less headache for me," he said, closing one ruby red eye, as he stared into the distance.

"That's horrible, aniki," Ayakashi said faking a hurt look.

The Black Onyx King's only reply was to blow out another puff of smoke. "Although...,"

At Ayakashi's tone, The Black Onyx King looked at him. Ayakashi flashed his canines as he rubbed his chin, looking thoughtfully at his brother. "Although," he continued. "If you've got something fun planned, I wouldn't mind joining you," he said. "It's been ages since the four of us brothers went out to have fun, right, aniki?"

The Black Onyx King frowned. "Oi, look, you brat," he said, annoyed. "You may enjoy goofing off, but I still gotta answer to the old she-dragon at home," he said.

Ayakashi gave him a teasing look. "Scared, are we?"

A vein popped in his forehead, and the Black Onyx King suddenly stood up and sent his brother flying with a kick. "Shut up!" he said. "And I'm not as young as I used to be," he said, plopping down on his seat.

Ayakashi picked himself up, softly rubbing the sore spot on his jaw, where his brother had kicked him. Wincing, he looked at the Black Onyx King, "You may be right," he said.

"Huh?" The Black Onyx King looked at him, suspiciously. Ayakashi pointed at his jaw, his face expressionless, "Hora, look, it's only a scratch," he said.

The Black Onyx King:"..."

Annoyed, several veins popped in Black Onyx King's forehead. Then, without another word, he sent his little brother flying through the open door with a furious kick that was more powerful than the last.

"Tch!" The Black Onyx King turned and sat down. He put his pipe in his mouth, ignoring Ayakashi as he crawled back in, his hair disheveled and his clothes a mess.

Ayakashi brushed off the dirt on his clothes, nonchalantly. He was about to say something else to his brother when a soft pair of footsteps interrupted him. He turned to see Hanamari, still in her white inner robe, and a blanket wrapped around her figure. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked around at the room. Spotting the Black Onyx King, she blinked. Then she looked at Ayakashi, "Ano..." she started.

The Black Onyx King eyes bulged and nearly fell out of his head. Ayakashi turned to introduce his brother to Hanamari, when a sudden force gripped him around the neck. Next thing he knew, the Black Onyx King had pulled him towards him, his arm thrown around his neck in a powerful neck-hold, as he pressed his cheek to his. "Oi, Ninetails," Ayakashi, who was trying hard not to choke, asked. "What?"

"Am I going blind, or is that a beauty that just entered the room?" The Black Onyx King asked, his eyes looking at him with horrified fascination.

Ayakashi grinned cheekily. "So what if she is? Pretty, isn't she?" he boasted, winking at his brother.

"Pretty," The Black Onyx King nodded so fast, his head seemed to make afterimages, then he caught himself as he shook his head furiously. "No, that's not what I meant. What I meant is, where did you find such an awesome beauty?" he asked, gulping down his saliva.