Pics Pt.2 (LEMON)

John slammed the door behind him and threw you onto his mattress. Thanks to your teasing antics, you were already halfway undressed, and John went ahead and crawled over you. Catching your lips with his, he propped himself on one arm, using his hand to rub your side gently. You felt a tingling at your core, bringing your arms up to wrap around his neck. The touch you felt on your side halted, feeling John's fingers trace down over your hips and rubbing your thight gently. Whining, you broke from his mouth, panting softly. He smirked down at you, his fingers edging to your clothed core. It had only been 3 minutes of foreplay, and you were too ready for him to take you.

Using all that you had in you, you gripped John's shoulders and flipped him over, straddling the man. You could hardly contain yourself as you gripped the bottom of his shirt to pull it off of him. After freeing the fabric, you presses your bare skin against his, smashing you lips to his. John's hands slid down to your ass, squeezing the covered skin. He needed to get those pants off of you or he would go mad. He brought his hands to the waste band of the clothing, sliding it over the curve of your bottom. Without warning, he flipped you again, hurriedly pulling your pants off fully. He slipped off the jeans he was wearing, the only fabrics stopping the two of you from fully seeing each other was your underwear, which he quickly pulled off. Leaning down once again, his mouth made contact with yours. His fingers wandered, slipping to your wet entrance and playing with your bundle of nerves. You moaned into the kiss, your nails digging into the skin of his shoulders. He broke from you, moving to your neck. Nipping the sensitive skin, John left hickeys all over your throat, marking you as his. Only his.

He smirked against your skin, his fingers making quick work of you as he marked you with bites and hickeys. Continuing down your body, he retracted his fingers from you, settling his head between your thighs. You looked down at him, and he winked, sticking his tongue out and flicking your clit. Your body spasmed, and you clutched the sheets beside you. You heard him chuckle at the reaction, soon feeling his tongue tease your entrance. Your panting became heavier, and the sounds kept rolling out of your mouth. John smirked at hearing you moaning his name over and over, continuing his ministrations. The knot in the pit of your stomach became tighter, and after a few more moments you let out a loud gasp, orgasming for the first time that night. After coming down from the high, you gained your focus enough to see that John had taken his position between your legs. You felt the tip of his member pressing against your slick opening, waiting for you to give him the go ahead.

Whining, you wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He chuckled, pushing himself inside of you. Gasping, you clenched at the sheets once more, feeling him fill you. He leaned down, kissing you again. His hand played with the mound of flesh on your chest, pinching your rosy bud as he pulled back and pushed in. Your eyes rolled back slightly. Bringing your arms around his neck, you moaned each time you felt him thrust into you. John liked hearing the noises you made, so after a moment of kissing you, he moved his lips to your ignored breast, flicking his tongue against your nipple. You mewled, digging your nails into his skin. John picked up his pace, lifting your hips so he could hit your special spot. Your eyes widened, and you came again, clamping down on him. John groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. He thrusted a few more times, spilling his seed inside of you. Keeping his position for a moment, he looked up to you, giving you a toothy grin. You looked at him, exhausted. Pulling out, he pecked your forehead, collapsing beside you. He pulled the cover over the both of you, wrapping his arm around your waist. Drifting off to sleep, you both exchanged "I love you's". All you needed to do to get his attention was a simple picture.