New york

This will be in two parts . So yeah cool enjoy 😂😂 oh yeah  Kenneth hasn't moved to the Philippines yet soo yeah this is going to be a part two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenneth's POV: this week has been amazing. Bailey and I along with the boy squad and Kaycee and Sean . Have spent this past week in New York . Matt Steffanina took us all for dance con. It's now December 23d so we're flying home to spend Christmas Eve with our families. It's been so fun . We had our hotel suite and stuff . We went dancing with some of the most amazing dancers. We went site seeing. We went to the biggest toy store I've ever seen . The mall u name it we did it. Sadly we all have to go home now . I woke up this morning to a frustrated Matt yelling at someone through the phone. Everyone got out of there rooms to see the commotion. There in the kitchen with jade and ditto , Matt was on the phone. Jade and ditto seemed on edge as well. No one said anything becuase it seemed they were busy. " are you kidding me I have had these flight set for weeks !?! What am I supposed to do , send to kids by themselves,what do you mean I can't go with one of them!!Are YOU KIDDING ME!??. I paid good amount of money to get these kids home safely and on time back to there homes ." What dose he mean. Jade tells us to go eat breakfast . So we all go downstairs in the lobby to order something from the buffet. Will, Josh and Tati left yesterday with joshes mom. So that just leaves bailey , kaycee,Sean, gabe and me . We all go to enter the elevator. But bailey lingers . Keeping her head down. Gabe sighs . "Bailey come on you know nothing bad is going to happen we're all here." Bailey a little afraid of elevators . I grab her hand and bring her into the elevator. The entire time she keep her eyes close. Sean presses the bottom and we begin to descend . Bailey is still holing my hand she holds I tighter . I hold her hand and rub my thumb on the back of her hand in circles . She smiles . For what seems forever the elevator doors open. We enter the lobby . Still holding hands . That how it goes me and bailey are such good friends that we alway just hold hands and stuff. " I'm kinda not hungry , do u want to share something ?" She nods her head " yeah I'm not that hungry either , what should we get?" We look at al the chain stores that are there an decide to go to Panera. The rest go to McDonald's. Except Gabe he goes to Starbucks . I think jade sent him to get her a coffee . We look at the menu for a little . " how about the cinnamon and berries oatmeal?" I agree because that exactly want I was going to suggest. We Order and also get a coffees . When are order is ready we all get are food and walk to the lobby. We all go to the elevator . " hey guys you go ahead up I'm going to take the stairs with bailey." They all look astonished . But the simply srug there shoulders and proceed to step in the eleavator . " Kenneth you didn't have to do that!" " I know I don't but I actually want to!" We begin to walk up the stairs . It a bit of a walk . But it's worth it. We're talking about our phobias while drinking are coffee . So yeah I might be a little bit afraid of planes 😬. I  told her about sitting next to Gabe on the way here and totally freaking out becuase Gabe didn't quite understand that I was about to throw up.  Bailey laughed " Gabe doesn't understand phobias , don't worry I can sit next to you on the way back, I'm not the best on planes either ."  I smile at her. We finally arrive at the suite . We enter and sit on the couch together at open the oatmeal and eat. Kaycee and Sean are looking at us weird . " what?!?" Bailey says innocently . The shake their heads "nothing!" They reply . Apparently matt is still talking to the lady on the phone. " YOU are insane I will never spend my money on this airline again!! I will take the two separate tickets please and you will be hearing from me very soon if anything is to happen." He sighs and rubs his head as he ends the call. Sean stands up and asks what wrong . " well originally we were all supposed to be on the same flight home. But apparently.The accident ly  sold bailey and Kenneth's tickets. So now they want bailey and Kenneth to go by themselves on a different plane, when I asked if ditto and jade could go in place of bailey and Kenny but they said no something about there policy."  Ditto got up and spoke " there are no other flights. Everything is booked!" Me and bailey looked at each other . " I mean at least I'm not flying alone, if there's no other choice then we'll go on the latter flight ." I agree with her. "Guys I really am sorry if something happens your parents will actually kill me so don't get into any trouble." We laugh "we will try not to Matt" everyone separates . Kaycee and Sean head to seans room. Everyone knows there dating. They won't tell anyone but the hickeys on kaycee neck tell other wise. They been " secretly" dating for months now . We turn on the tv and watch friends . " this is really good oatmeal!" I laugh at her astonishment. " yeah this is really good, are you worried about going alone." She shakes her head " I mean if I really want to take my dancing to the next level I have to be able to fly alone all time." She right. " why dose flying have to suck though." She giggles. She so cute when she giggles. Then Matt comes in to tell us the plan. "Okay guys myself and the ditto , jade, kaycee ,Gabe,Sean will be on the normal flight for 12:00 . Bailey and Kenneth's will be on the flight for 6:30. If anything goes wrong I have u guys for the late plane at 10:00. This suite is rented out until tmrw . U guys will be picked up by a taxi. They will take u to the airport. Someone there named candy will give you four ticket and direct u there. Okay if anything  goes wrong call me ." It is currently 10:30 so we the guys are leaving . They wave good bye to us and grab there stuff and walk out the door. We look at each other and shrug  🤷‍♀️ " soo now what !"