Best E-mail Ever!

"Madison get Alexis up i yelled across the room" I finally got the e-mail and i wanted all of us to read it together.

"Its bin 2 days, about time you got the e-mail" Said Madison.

"Don't open it yet i have to get dressed" Yelled Alexis from the bedroom.

"I'll try not too" I shouted back.

"So Kate have you found the 5th person for the trip yet?" Asked Madison.

"Well i was thinking about my cousin Majel, Do you remember her from my birthday party last year?"

"Not really I just remember she stole the cake and ran, until your dad tried getting in and tripped and....."

"Don't remind me, that was probably the worst birthday ever thanks to her, but that's alright i love her anyway."

"I'm ready!" Shouted Alexis as she ran to the over to us.

"Alright lets do this!" I said in a very excited tone.

"Dear Kate,

       I talked to you on the phone the other day about your winnings. Here is the rest of the details of your trip. As you know you get 5 plane tickets and two 5 star hotel rooms, and don't forget about the $10,000. You will be flying to London Saturday night (Three nights from now).  . The time you arrive the boys will be in a limo out front waiting for you.The boys will be in the same hotel as you, so it is easier to interact. The boys do have some interviews and concerts to attend. You are welcomed to all there activates, except if its private. In the attachment on the bottom of this letter is the print out plane tickets and your hotel info. I hope you enjoy this trip, and if you have any questions, please just e-mail me and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

                                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                                                                  Mike McMillan"

"Oh my!" I cant believe all this. This is like a dream come true.

"LONDON" We all yell at the same time.

"Were seriously going to London for 7 days, and the boys are going to pick us up!" Madison says in amazement.

"L.A to London what a change!" Alexis says with a big smile on her face.

"So who is all going?" Asks Madison.

"You, Alexis, Heidi, Majel and me." I tell them.

"5 girls and 5 boys, hm." Madison says with a creepy smile.

"Uhm, i hate to break it to you but there way out of our league and two of us have boyfriends."

"Kate what are we going to do, you and Heidi have a boyfriends. Alexis says with a sad look on her face.

"Girls, once again i don't think its going to happen." I say with a strange tone. I love my boyfriend, but i have this feeling like maybe we do have a chance. I'm just going to push that thought away.

"I'm happy with my boyfriend, we are great together." I say to the girls.

"Oh really, is that so? What about last week when he cheated on you?" Madison says.

"He was drunk, come on." I once heard the saying once a cheater always a cheater, i just don't want to face it. We have bin together for 2 years, the first year was great and then the second year came and then he changed. He turned 21 and since then all he does is drink.

"Why do you back him up, you could have so much better. Like Harry or Niall! Alexis says with a excited tone.

"What if i like Louis?" I say jokingly

"Kate! You know I like him!" Madison yells at me.

"i know I know" I say banteringly.

"Can you guys be quite now i have to call Majel and tell her about this all."

"Fine, Alexis and I are going to get coffee, we will be back in a bit." Says Madison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?"

"Hey Majel, I have to tell you something you might wanna sit down." I say with caution

"Oh boy, what did you do?"

"Nothing! Do you like One Direction?"

"Of course!" she says with excitement

"Do you want to go on a little vacation with me and a few of my pals to meet them?"

"What! Your messing with me right?"

"I wouldn't do that to you, you no that!''

"Oh my God! When?" She says with excitement.

"Saturday night were heading to London"

"Yes, oh my. This is to much to take in at once."

"I know right, Do you remember Heidi?"

"Oh yes" shes sounds surprisingly calmly now.

"She's coming but were going to surprise her."

"OK?' she said questionable

"Could you pick her up on the way to the airport and make up some story as why were leaving to London."

"I can try."

"Thank you so much, it means a lot."

"No problem, well i have to go."

"k bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~