Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a sound of my phone going off. I groaned tried to find my stupid phone. I quickly turned the alarm off as soon as I found it and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. I figured that I couldn't sleep so I stood up. I looked over at Namjoon and saw no one on his side of the bed.

"Namjoon?" I looked around but saw no one. I quickly ran downstairs. I was greeted by Yoongi cooking and Namjoon watching TV. As soon as my kitten saw me, he ran and hugged me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said.

"Good morning to you too kitten~" I cooed as I scratch his ears making him purr.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine Joonie~" I giggled. My stomach felt hungry and my feet automatically moved to Yoongi. Namjoon chuckled and turned into a cat. Soon, he jumped back on the couch and lie down while my feet is still moving on it's own. I reached cooking Yoongi and he asked me.

"Hungry? Well, food's almost done. Why don't you sit down first?" He said. I nodded and sat down on the couch while petting Namjoon's ears.

Yoongi's POV

My head is debating whether I tell Y/N about Jungkook or not.

***Flashback***

I listened to Jin and Jungkook's conversation.

"Jungkook just let her go. She's happy with Namjoon now."

"Why would I? I love her."

Jungkook is tough. He doesn't want anyone on his way especially if its about love.

"Jeon Jungkook, prove that you love her."

"How?"

"Let her go."

"Never! If I have to kill Namjoon just to own her, I'd do that!"

Namjoon huh? I thought.

I saw Namjoon by the stairs listening to their conversation too. I decided not to tell that he's there because if I did, it would end up bad and I know it.

"But if you love someone, you got to let them go!"

"You are wrong! If you love someone, you are willing to do anything for them!!"

Well... They both are right tho. Aishh! I looked by the stairs and saw Namjoon go up.

"You know what? I think I like my idea of killing Namjoon..." Jungkook said. And that's when I've had enough of this crap.

"Yah! That will only make Y/N hate you more! Think about how hurt she will be when she finds out that you're the one who killed the love of her life. You! You and Y/N have been best friends since we first moved here! She trusted you Jungkook... Are you really risking your friendship just because Y/N loves another guy!?" I couldn't hold myself back but I'll be honest... That felt good!

I saw a tear fell off the maknae's eyes. "But still... I still love her and will love her until the day I die! I don't want to see her being all lovey dovey around Namjoon! Its supposed to be me! This is all your fault... If you didn't bring him here, this wouldn't have happened! Y/N and me can be a thing without him being here! You shouldn't have brought him here!!" More tears fell out of his eyes. Tears also fell down my eyes by his words...

"My fault?! L-look how h-happy she i-is JUNGKOOK!!! Look closely!! I-if I h-hadn't brought h-him here, Y-Y/N would f-feel alone and miserable! Haven't y-you notice the s-sudden ch-change of her a-attitude?! She's h-happier than b-before!! And as an older brother to her... I would do anything just to make her happier... I WANT HER TO BE HAPPIER! and now look at her... She's happier with Namjoon..." I calmed down a bit after spilling my emotions. Jungkook quickly ran out of our door and shut it as hard as he can.

I hope that didn't wake the couple up... I thought as I wipe tears out of my eyes.

A/N

Hello! I decided to make my chapters longer. Have fun!

:-) <3