Prologue:

"Are you sure you want to go through with this". I nod reluctantly "at least with this job I can walk ten steps forward". "What do you mean?" Asks the foundation personnel as he stares across the table narrowing his eyes. "I was carted over by a prison bus, remember". He shakes his head "all the D-class nowadays are moved from prison, no dignity". I begin to boil at this statement but calm myself, I seriously don't wanna be behind bars again. "Anyway, I digress" he reaches a hand over the table "welcome to the foundation". I shake his hand and realise his grip is iron tight, it actually kinda hurt. "As per our contract you will now be known as D-4765, at any point in our program if you are to try and escape armed force will be permitted, upon at any point if your death comes upon us no one will be alerted as to not cause mass hysteria". "Ok, ok I get it can we skip this and get to work". He sprung back into his chair "These two will escort you to your work station". At his command two armed guards stepped into view from the shadows and picked me up by the arms. "So much for community service" I mutter as they push me from the dark interview room. We leave into a bright silver corridor with an emblem on the wall. The quote under the emblem stated in bold black, Secure. Contain. Protect. I didn't have time to look however as one of the guards shoved me forward down the hallway. "Don't try anything funny prisoner, we're watching you". I grunt as I get back up from my stumble. We walk down the shiny hallway and I spot a couple doors with labels above them, some gibberish or something. Scp-1499, Scp-340 I count them up in my head as we pass by. "Less gawking, More moving!" Shouts one of the guards from behind me nudging me with the butt of his gun. "Ok, ok geez" we walked for about another five minutes before we stopped suddenly. "Your destination D-class scum" I look above the door to see in fine print Scp-173.