Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her

Start from the beginning

"You can't just come back into my life after all these years and do this to me mum..i understand it was to protect me but all those birthdays you missed,christmas's,halloweens..easter?Every single holiday I would ask liz and dad where you were and if you were okay..when I could finally meet you and I'm stupid that every birthday I wished the same thing over and over again.I wish my mum could be here cutting the cake with me.Just once was all I asked for when you had gone"

The water in my eyes was playing with my eyes making my vision blurry to think about them memories I had cornered in my mind which had taken me years to bury.

"Just leave me alone"I added and my voice hardly came out as a whisper.

"I will once we get to that hotel"Her voice was stern as she forcefully dragged me behind her.

I turned and wiggled my hand and cried out for Cam as I fell on the floor.

"I got you beautiful I always will"He whispered as his hands saved me from smashing against the glass table next to me.

I opened my eyes to see tears filling his eyes but he smiled and wiped his but wiped mine more gently.

"I said COME ON!"

I holted back a little as her voice became dark and frightfull.

This isn't my mum.It can't be.

Can held me tightly as he snatched her hand away from mine and stared into her eyes.

I looked up at my mum to see her eyes black.Fully.

"C-c-c-c"I stuttered and Michaels eyes widened as he picked me up and hid me behind him as Cam instructed.

"Someone got to her first or shall I say..something"Michaels voice was firm and sure as Cameron scanned her eyes fearlessly.

"She's turning into a rogue..A rogue bit her,we have to cure her,now!"Cam shouted as he used to fingers in her neck making her loose conciousness.

Someone seriously needs to teach me that.

"When she tries turning into a werewolf she's now automatically turning into a rogue and it's taking over her body if we cure it now she has a chance to become a normal werewolf again"Cam hurried and they carried her to our room.

I couldn't speak.My body was trying to control my heartbeat and trying to keep me balanced enough to keep my heavy eyelids up instead of fainting at the sound of what the hell was going on.

She wanted to take me away from the person who's now saving her..im not losing her again,i love her.Shes my mum how could I not?

I sat in the chair staring at the curls and shininess radiating from in her forming locks.

"Cam we haven't got the eye of newt!"Michael screeched as e came in with a load if jars and what looked like a brain in vinegar but let's no judge hey.

Well of course there's an eye of newt how could there not?Wow it was like Sabrina The Teenage Witch reliving in from of my eyes.

"It's okay there's an alternative..get me a knife please"He spoke out concentrating on stirring the brain vinegar with..an red painted nail?No no sorry my mistake it's just a bloody tooth.

As Michael ran in he eyes Cam and I was doing the same.

"C-c-cam what are you going to do with that--"I winced my eyes closed as water started forming from the pain I felt whilst seeing it.

I breathed heavily as I kept my eyes closed.

"Aqua it's okay..i promise princess"He whispered as I heard his blood drip from his arm down to the tip of his finger in the mixture.