Tomorrow

JASON'S POV
I had walked inside our limo and Cheryl starts talking already.

"So, I can't leave you alone for 5 minutes because you'll make out with some hot chick?"

I stayed quiet.

"But her!?" She scoffed.

"I mean what will mother say huh? Like it or not, She'll end up dead as well!"

"Shut the hell up, I mean it." I warned her.

"I'm serious Jason! What happend to Heather will happen to that girl if mother--" She covered her mouth knowing she had said too much.

"Bombshell, you haven't really told me about Heather.."

It's true. She keeps too much stuff to herself that it it unhealthy.

CHERYL'S POV
I said too much. It's the truth though, I really did have a girlfriend named Heather but mother, oh mother she did a horrible thing to her and I'am not ready to share it with anyone yet.

We had arrived to our hotel, went inside our room, and sat on the coach while using our phones.

I was on Instagram while he was....? I leaned over to his side and saw that he was texting until he hid his phone from me.

"Watcha doing J.J?" I asked.

"Texting," He replied.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Mother and someone else." He responded.

"What did mother say? WAIT!---- Someone else!?"

My eyes widened when I heard 'someone else.'

"Mother said that we are going home tomorrow and YES! Someone else, calm down."

He rolled his eyes.

"Well let's get packing. AND as someone else you mean the girl you made out with?"

He threw a pillow at me and left to pack his things. Older brothers are aNnOyInG even though he is my twin he was born first, I don't care. I started packing up as well.

VERONICA'S POV
My jaw dropped.

"Really mom?" I questioned one last time.

"Yes, I'm serious." She reassured me.

I was about to go to my room to pack but she called me.

"Veronica wait," she called.

"What?" I asked.

"New town, New style." She puzzled me.

"You have been dressing up very simple, you MUST be stylish. Hermione explanedi

I did love our family fashion but I was just trying to rebel against my mother so that's why I started dressing simple I guess.

"Yes, I will basically get you a professional stylist." Hermione explained.

Hmm.....

why not?

JUGHEADS POV
I had left a very angry Betty at the trailer.

"What do you mean cut us deeply?! Who in the world are the Lodge's!?" I questioned looking puzzled.

"Sorry for disturbing you and your girlfriend BUT this is important." F.P kinda apologized.

"The Lodges are a very wealthy family who have done us enough damage in the past and we were hoping you did us a little job to their daughter tomorrow.." F.P said.

A/N
Hello! I'm so happy people actually like this story. I really didn't think this people would actually like it. <3 Sorry for the very short chapter. I promise it will turn out to be a Vughead/Jeronica story it's just the storyline. Next chapter will be juicy and about how Veronica gets trained by Hermione I guess. We will also learn what Jughead's special job will be. AGAIN.

Kisses, Author.