Chapter 2: Interrupted class.

Start from the beginning

(y/n): She suffered many abuses in her marriage and now lives in a hospital with psychological problems. If you want me to be honest, I'm here to talk to her son and convince him to go see Rei.

Aizawa: Do you really think that is a good idea?

(y/n): The only thing Rei wants is to see her children and it's the only thing I can think of to help her... For now. Speaking of her, tomorrow I'm going to visit her after the class with All Might. Do you want to come with me? I'm sure she would like to see another friend.

Aizawa: Unfortunately, I have more paperwork to do than you. In other words, don't count with me tomorrow.

(y/n): Alright... Can you leave? I want to eat my doughnuts but I don't feel comfortable with people looking at me.

Aizawa: Okay,doughnut king! I'll leave! 

(y/n): Call me like that again and I'll crush your head against the pavement.

Aizawa: *rolling his eyes* Whatever.

Aizawa left your office and this time you secured the door after closing it. You took one of the giant doughnuts and you licked your lips with gluttony when you saw it.

(y/n): So... Where were we?~

(time skip)(the next day)

(y/n): Why am I doing this again?

You went to class 1-A together with All Might to teach the students once again. But it should be noted that you didn't enjoy the company of the optimistic number one hero.

All Might: Don't be a party pooper, (y/n)! It is true that as teachers we have a very important job educating the new generation, but that does not mean that we can't have fun while doing it!

(y/n): *Rolling your eyes* What ever you say.

All Might: There is the classroom!

All Might ran out and stopped in front of the classroom door.

All Might: I am...

All Might opened the classroom door heroically and stood between the living room and the hallway while using his hands to support his weight with the door frame.

All Might: Coming through the door like a-

Before All Might could finish his prayer, you kicked him in the back, causing him to lose his balance and to fall to the ground hitting his face.

(y/n): Good way to waste time.

Everyone: *sweat drop* H-Huh?

Kaminari: Look! It's All Might!

Kirishima: And he really is a teacher! Just like (y/n)!

Tsuyu: That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it?

All Might got up from the floor while pretending that nothing had happened and walked to the desk in front of the entire classroom. You stayed leaning against the wall while playing with a jelly bean.

Ojiro: Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps. 

All Might: I teach hero basic training. 

(y/n): It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. 

All Might: Someone was reading about how to be a teacher... Anyway! You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-

(y/n): Combat training.

All Might: Hey (y/n)! Don't steal my lines with your future vision!

Ignoring this, there were many students who were really excited about this... some of them more than others.