Chapter One

Ravens POV;

I heaved a sigh and threw my legs over the side of my bed, sitting up and resting my face in my hands.

"Titans!" Robin bellowed from the living room.

"Yeah yeah..." I muttered floating out and slamming the door behind me.

"Oh, hey raven." Robin said cheerfully.

"What do you want?" I asked, sitting at the island. "Seriously, I was trying to sleep."

"It's nearly ten, everyone should be awake a hell of a lot earlier then this, Raven. What if someone-"

"Oh, please, Robin. Be quiet." I muttered as I set my forehead on the table.

"Titans!" He yelled louder, a headache ringing through my temples.

Cyborg was the next to come out. A small night cap still lay on his head. "What's with you, Robin?" He groaned. "Is it such a bad thing to sleep?"

"Yes. I need the beauty of sleep." Starfire mused as she walked out, rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"Oh..." Robins cheeks burned red. "I'm sorry, Star."

"But none of the rest of us matter." I noted dryly, floating back to my room.

"Raven, where are you going?" Cyborg asked.

"Oh Please. You guys are just going to play video games. I'm going to read or something." I muttered as I closed the door behind me.

I flopped onto my bed, closing my eyes and yawning. I hated how he woke us up every morning. I mean, come on. Live a little.

Robins infatuation with Star was getting rather annoying. So was her ignorance toward the issue. She figured he was just really nice. No, starfire. He's only that nice to you.

I decided to grab an old book and peel it open. I breathed in the scent of old book, a small smile forming on my lips.

"Rae?" Beast boy muttered through the door before softly knocking. "Just making sure you didn't go back to sleep..."

"I'm reading, go away." I said loud enough for him to hear.

He was quiet for a second, then knocked again. "Can I come in for a second?"

I groaned, "why?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

I felt myself get excited, even though I wasn't entirely sure why. "Fine." I muttered.

He opened the door and shut it quietly behind himself as he made his way over to my bed. "Rae..."

"Yes?"

"Why do you always lock yourself in your room? We are your friends, you know..."

I looked up at him from my book, "you people just don't entertain me."

He seemed hurt for a second, but he smiled boldly at me, "why don't we go out then? Yeah. All of us can go to the beach or something."

"Yeah, go ask Robin. You know him, I doubt he would let us do anything."

Beast boy grabbed my arm and towed me out behind him as we ran toward Robin. "Hey! Chief!" Robin averted his gaze from Star and turned to Beast boy. "Can we go to the beach?"

"Oh yeah!" Cyborg chimed in from behind us. "That sounds like fun!" He approached us, huddling into a circle that I desperately tried to squeeze out of.

Damn it beast boy. I thought. Let go of me!

"We have duties to attend to, guys." Robin said matter-of-factly. "We can't just leave."

"Come on!" Whined beast boy.

"You get to see Starfire in a bathing suit." Cy sang, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Robins mouth dropped open, but he quickly shook his head. "No!"

"Hey star!" I called out, waiting for her to turn to us. "What's your swim suit look like?"

"Oh!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "It's a cute pink and blue dotted bikini! For when someone does the swimming!"

"Okay, we can go to the beach." Robin said quickly.

Everyone laughed, but I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay, let's get ready!" Robin exclaimed.

Beast Boy finally let me go and ran off toward his room. Oddly, my arm felt cold where his hand had been. I frowned a bit, confused and a bit sad.

I went into my room and changed into a white cloak that was water resistant, and went back out into the living room to wait for everyone.

First there as Robin. Who was tall, skinny, and had a bubble butt. He wore, ironically, batman swim trunks.

Then there was Cy who was part Cyborg and part human who wore light blue swim trunks. Then star came out, tall and skinny in her pink and blue polka dotted bikini. Beast boy was last.

"Come on, Beast Boy!" Robin yelled.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back, opening the door. Beast boy was green, tall and lean. His hair stuck up in all sorts of directions. He was devilishly handsome...

I looked away from him. What... In the hell... Was I thinking? Beast boy? I mean come on.

"Hey Rae." Beast boy smiled. "Aren't you going to change into a swim suit?"

"This is my swim suit." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He looked me up and down and grinned at me. "Hot."

I felt my cheeks burn, "shut up." I muttered, following the group into the elevator. I tried to get my heart rate to slow down, but there was something about Beast boy that drove me crazy.