Part 1

The thought of an event like this would cause attraction and chaos to a rather small country. Though it stirred many to become skeptical in such of an idea, the townsfolk agreed. Tourism would skyrocket and would create a surplus into their economy. 'What a wonderful idea!' , many thought but the Queen was not too thrilled to find out who the culprit of this idea belonged to.

"Elijah!, Elijah come here at once!" The Queen's anger roared through the palace as each step she took echoed off the walls, picking up speed after each leap. The speculation of such an event made the Queen's blood boil in rage, and could not believe such a concept would be allowed in her country.

"Elijah Philip Anthony Mikaelson, you come here this instant!"

"Mother, what is with all this commotion?" Coming from the palace gardens was the Queen's youngest child, Princess Rebekah, who was about fifteen or so, and had porcelain skin with wide ocean eyes that could express any emotion she felt with just one glance at them.

"Rebekah where is your brother? The audacity of him to have such a preposterous event here in New Orleans is beyond my years!"

"Mother, what event are you talking about?"

"I am highly insulted you do not like my solution to New Orleans becoming the main destination for tourism mother."

Then came down the culprit who has made the Queen race around the palace like a chicken without its head. Many who have seen him would describe him as the typical tall, dark and handsome fellow. Rumors have spread that he was once a god but fallen to Earth to walk among the humans, or he sold his soul to the devil himself to have those looks he flaunts, but one rumor that is believed to be true is that the prince of New Orleans is indeed a bachelor who does not want to marry.

"What has gotten into you? Having New Orleans host Fashion Week!"

"It is to put New Orleans out there into the open and have tourism peak once more. I am only thinking of what our country needs, to be the number one tourist site to visit along with capital to increase", the prince stated with a devilish smirk.

"Or is it to fulfill your wishes of watching a fashion show full of beautiful models for you to gawk at" stated the princess who caught her brother's smirk.

"Elijah you are the next heir to the throne in which means you must find a wife and have your country as your number one priority, not prancing around with models and hosting ridiculous events!" With that, the Queen rushed off into the corridor next door to leave the prince alone in his thoughts.

"You know mother is right Elijah, you must find a suitable princess to rule next to you", stated the princess who had startled the princes' thoughts.

He looked at her in despair. "Not you too Bekah! It's bad enough I have to hear mother gnawing at my ear about it. Why must I have to have the royal duties dropped upon me?"

"Because you are next in line. Ever since father passed away mother has been hard on you because she wants to see you succeed as a king. In which means you must follow the rules, at least once in a while."

"Well, the rules are too old-fashioned for me and incredibly foolish."

"I don't like the one about whom we must marry, I believe we should marry whom we love, not whom our family wants."

"I could care less about that rule, I vow to never get married and make mother rethink about the throne, she herself knows I am improper to be king." The prince then turned on his heels to walk away and as he marched onward he teased, "Now get ready for tonight Bekah, I have thrown Fashion Week here right in our country for you!"

"I strongly disagree."