- "Oh, man, you don't know us at all, do you?"

My words didn't seem to resonate well with him for Cage looked at Emerson, who proceeded to kick my knees to get me on the ground while taking a gun to my head.

- "If you kill him, I'll kill her." –he placed the walkie in front of my mouth- "Say hi to your friend."

- "Do you actually think I'm in any way equivalent to your dad?" –I ignored his request- "You think she won't kill him just because you have me?"

- "Shut up." –Emerson hit me with the gun.

- "If you hurt her, I will kill you."

Bellamy? The good news is he's alive, the bad news is now they know he's with Clarke.

- "Huh, I'd say someone is not willing to risk your life." –Cage looked at me with a smile plastered on his face- "Who's that?" –he asked Emerson- "The intruder?"

- "Too bad Clarke has a gun and isn't afraid to use it." –I said rolling my eyes, avoiding Bellamy's topic.

- "This ends now." –Clarke's voice interrupted us- "Release my people."

- "I can't do that."

- "Don't make me do this."

Clarke spoke again after some silence. I wondered what she and Bellamy were up to but I hoped, for the sake of our people, they'd figure it out. Cage looked at me and then at Emerson as the voices of children laughing came to my ears. Cage started looking around until he focused his gaze somewhere to his right so I followed his eyes before he spoke, realizing there was a camera, which meant Clarke and Bellamy had to be seeing us.

- "Dad, I'll take care of our people."

- "None of us have a choice here, Clarke." –a man's voice I didn't recognize came through the radio, I assumed Cage's father.

- "I didn't want this."

- "Neither did I."

The same man spoke again after Clarke before a gunshot was heard. She shot him, alright, wao. We heard him groaning before a flat noise, most likely the body hitting the floor, came through. Cage's knuckles went white holding the radio before he turned to look at me. I wasn't afraid of dying, but I wouldn't be murdered on my knees.

- "Listen to me very carefully." –Clarke spoke again- "I will not stop until my people are free."

- "Your friend is causing me just as much trouble as you have."

- "Well, don't look at me." -I shrugged my shoulders- "If I hadn't run out of bullets you'd be dead by now."

- "You're no fun." -he pointed at the camera- "Maybe I should just go ahead and get Emerson to shoot you right here, for them to see."

- "No, I'm a lot of fun." –I smiled while raising an eyebrow- "Why don't we get rid of the handcuffs and I'll show you?"

- "It's a pity you're on the wrong side of this." –Cage chuckled- "We could have been good friends."

- "Cage, listen to me." –Clarke's voice interrupted us.

- "Clarke, dear, we are trying to speak over here." –I smiled looking at the camera, although I wasn't sure she could hear me- "Some of us have pressing matters to deal with."

- "Your friend Samantha over here is very entertaining." –Cage spoke on the walkie- "Why did you send her here, Clarke? Is she disposable to you? I'll get rid of her for you."

- "She didn't send me." –I interrupted him- "I don't take orders from her. I followed your lieutenant in through the main door and he was dumb enough not to notice me." –I looked at Emerson for a second- "So, technically, it's his fault all those guards are dead. I'd suggest a trial against him for murder. Or for being stupid. I can speak in both as a witness."