- "What was that about?" –Indra had picked up on everything.

- "Clarke was trying to reassign us to the rear guard."

- "You're warriors. You'll be in the mines with me while Samantha takes care of the entrance with Sheda and the others." –she made a pause and looked at me- "I know what bothers you: they knew about the missile."

- "How could you not hate them?" –I questioned surprised- "Indra, they almost killed you."

- "They didn't do anything, the enemy did. Lexa's a great commander because she's ruthless. That's how we'll win this battle."

- "That's wrong."

- "That's war."

She stated and gave me an unyielding look and walked faster, taking out her sword and pointing it to the sky while she let out a battle cry, quickly being followed by the people surrounding us, all yelling at the same time; I joined them. We're coming, big brother.

     After finally getting the acid fog down and recovering from the aftermath events, I managed to sneak into the harvest chamber to fulfill the promise I had made to the girl that helped me get rid of Lovejoy

     After finally getting the acid fog down and recovering from the aftermath events, I managed to sneak into the harvest chamber to fulfill the promise I had made to the girl that helped me get rid of Lovejoy. As I got there and checked there were no guards inside, I took the keys to the cells that I had borrowed from one of the guards and walked up to her cage, opening it.

- "Get up, it's time to go." –I offered her my hand to get out- "I told you I'd come back for you." –she took my hand and I helped her out- "Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now." -I let go of her and moved to open the next cage, but the Grounder inside was not so friendly- "Hey, it's okay." –I tried to calm him down- "We're getting you out."

- "Slow down." –the girl forced me back and away from the cage- "They just bled him."

- "Listen to me. There's an army inside this room and I need you to help me get them ready to fight, can you do that?" –I confronted her and she nodded- "Good. Start with him."

I left her with the other Grounder and moved up to the next cage to open it but, as I was going so, every Grounder on a cell started making noise and kicking their cells.

- "Too much noise."

The girl walked past me and to the center of the room and started screaming at them in Trigedasleng making them all stop. Effective, thank you.

- "Okay." –she was now next to me again- "How do we do this?"

- "There's an army outside going for the main door. When they get it open all hell will break loose; that is the signal for my friends to come here and then..."

I was cut by the noise of the public-address system and the voice of a man through it, Wallace's son: Cage. He was going to go public with what they were doing and what we had done to get out of here, also explaining that our bone marrow could get them all to the ground. Fuck, this isn't good.