- "How?"

- "I was outside the village standing watch with the other seconds. You?"

- "I was practicing target shooting with Sheda." –I broke the hug to look at her, caressing her cheeks with my thumbs- "I haven't been more scared in my whole life, O."

- "Me neither."

- "Have you seen Oreth and Ion?"

- "No. Have you seen Indra?"

- "No. But we'll find them, I promise."

Octavia hugged me again and I smiled, my heart at ease again. I looked around, knowing we had a lot to do. Many people were trapped and in agony. I was angry and sad, but I needed to keep a cool head to be of actual help to the people around us. A voice among the rest resonated with me, furrowing my eyebrows, thinking I was hearing things as I faced Octavia again.

- "Is that...?

Octavia nodded with a smile on her face, pulling me with her, soon able to see the owner of the voice who rose as he heard us, his eyes landing immediately on me as I felt a smile pulling on my lips-

- "I know it's not the time for a happy reunion, but I'm so glad you're back with us, Lincoln."

- "I'm glad you're alive, Sam. We thought..."

He looked down as I understood was his words left unsaid meant. I squeezed his arm, telling him I was okay. I had no clue where he came from but a familiar face was always welcome. We got back to work, Lincoln pointing in front of us, explaining he could hear a faint voice from under the wreckage. I kneeled, placing my head on the ground, and, soon enough, there it was. I nodded at him, standing up and moving to the other side of the rock, pulling on it with his help. I had no clue who it was but I hoped we'd be able to help.

- "Do you hear someone?"

I heard Abby's voice but I had to focus on the rock not to crush my fingers, Octavia answering her instead. Clarke, damn, we need to find her too. Lincoln and I tossed the rock to one side and a face was revealed. Indra. Lincoln started to pull other rocks to the side so that we could take Indra out of there while Abbie and Octavia came back next to us.

- "Indra, you're gonna be fine, we got you." –I kneeled next to her.

- "These rocks are too heavy." –Lincoln looked at me- "I'm gonna have to pull her off."

- "Take a deep breath, Indra," -I looked at her- "this will hurt."

She did as I told her and Lincoln pulled her out of the hole she was in but, as soon as he got her out, she started moving.

- "Sen ai daun, Ripa!" [Put me down, Reaper!]

She then stood up as Octavia and I looked at her. Indra was looking around when a gunshot was heard and she fell to the ground.

- "Are you fucking kidding me!?" –I yelled as we all threw ourselves to the ground.

- "We need cover."

- "That way, go!"

Lincoln pointed behind Octavia, seeing wreckage big enough to cover us from the gunfire. Lincoln carried Indra behind some barrels while Octavia and I found cover behind the wreckage, finding Nyko a couple of meters away from us, hiding with a couple of other people. His eyes immediately went to Indra. She was bleeding badly, Nyko screaming to him to press her wound to stop the bleeding but Indra kept pushing him away. I wasn't 100% sure why she was acting like that but we didn't have time to get picky about anything.

- "We are trapped."

- "We need to get the shooter down." –I faced Octavia and she nodded- "I hope Sheda is alive." –I whispered more to myself than anything else.