"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you and your momma when she was pregnant with you, you're the greatest gift that anyone's ever given me and I have your momma to thank for that." He hesitated and continued.

"Mama is pissed at me but I've got to make it right, I think I love that woman." Yara cooed in his arms responding as if she could communicate with him.

"I know daddy f'd up but daddy was scared I didn't know what to do so I panicked." She made a noise as if she was disappointed.

"Daddy's gotta make it right. But just know that daddy's always gonna have your back no matter what happens okay?" He lifted her up in the air and kissed her chubby cheeks causing her to laugh, revealing her dimples that looked just like his.

"Yeah, that's daddy's little princess." He chuckled.

———

After work, Bria stopped by a bar to decompress after a long day at work and to get a drink after her stressful morning with Donnie. When she walked into the bar, she saw her friend Sandra talking with her employees and sat down at the bar in a barstool and ordered her regular, 10 barbecue wings (all flats) and seasoned fries with a shot of Tennessee whiskey.

As she waited for her food she scrolled through her Instagram to find a recently posted photo of her and Donnie with their daughter in his arms.

After the photo was posted, fans quickly found her on Instagram causing her followers grow from 10k to 30k within just a few minutes.

Bria looked through her notifications to see the photo that was tagged and read the caption:

@DonnieCreed : @Bria_Steves this beautiful woman that you see in this photo is the love of my life. I know I don't really come public about my personal life and my affairs, but this woman saved my life. She's the strongest woman that I know & while I was in a coma after the Drago fight, she stayed with me every single day and nursed me back into good spirits and health even when she wasn't feeling her best all while taking care of our five month old daughter Yara Stevens Creed, the other LOML, I thank God for you every day and even when you're mad at me I pray for your happiness and peace. My Queen, thank you for being the mother of my first child, my princess you've changed my life for the better, I love you.

When I looked up from after viewing Donnie's post, several of the people in the restaurant noticed me from his Instagram post and I politely smiled and put my ear pods in to drown out the sound of the noisy people from the restaurant. I then looked back at the post that was open on the screen of my iphone, and double tapped the picture leaving a caption underneath the photo.

@Bria_Steves : 🌎🥰🤴🏾❤️

I was still upset over the argument that we had this morning and I didn't know how I felt about people knowing about my baby, who is in fact the daughter of a celebrity and was something that I had to get used to. I picked up my glass of whiskey that was placed in front of me by the bartender and cleared my throat before taking a shot, while I looked through his Instagram photos and watched his story which were a couple of videos of Yara laughing at something that he said.

Before I knew it, the server came back with my food and a drink refill and I politely smiled at him thanking him for my meal.

"Hey girl hey." Sandra walked over towards me and smiled.

"Hey boo excuse me, boss lady." I smiled.

"Hey girl, i hope your day was eventful." She smiled and hugged me around my shoulders. "I'm glad my bestie came to visit me at my restaurant today."