Chapter 9 If i remember will things be looking up?

Laura's POV

I can't believe I saw them again... My love of my life introduced himself to me for the 2nd time. I'd love to start over but what if I'm not ready? If he remembers will things be looking up? Or will they come crashing down again? I decided to visit them but I'm gonna go to the grocery store first.

I walk in but some blondes and 1 brunette hotties ran in front of me obviously chasing each other. They look familiar but I'm scared to find out if who you and I are both thinking they were... I quickly get some breakfast and make it to the cashier but then someone tapped me on the shoulder...

It was Stormie... Oh thank god!

Stormie: Laura honey is that you?

Laura: Oh Hi, Mrs. Lynch... Please don't tell them I'm here...

Stormie: Why not?

Laura: It will hurt to much...

I left her there speechless     *and I drove to 5SOS hotel and knocked on the door when shirtless....*

Calum opened the door...

Laura: Oh uh...

Calum: Um....

There was awkward silence until Luke came... Thank god he's fully clothed.

Luke: Ha! Well Laura don't pretend it's the first time you see that!

Laura: I shot him a death glare

Calum: I'm so confused! What do you mean!? We just met yesterday!

Luke: Laur, you need to tell him!

Calum: Tell me what!?

Laura: I can't take that risk! If he remembers he'd hate me! And I can't go through that! ... AGAIN!