Chapter 4 End up here

Laura's POV

I get up and yawn, I hear music playing downstairs , probably Vanessa listening to her "Breakfast music" . I take a quick shower and I keep thinking about Ross , Calum , and... Brad. The way they make me feel is indescribable. I'm really falling but my sister always says whatever falls ....

.
.
.

Breaks.

Vanessa: Hey you okay? her eyes worried

Laura: Ness I'm so sorry for not telling you the whole story and I'm such a slut!

Vanessa: Laura! Never say that bout your self! You are smart and talented and beautiful inside and out! People make mistakes!

Laura: Ness I'm falling...

Vanessa: If your lucky you might get caught...

Laura: I wish...

* Silence until my phone rang *

.
.

Laura: Hello?

Calum: Uh.. Hey Laura I-I was wondering if you would , I mean you don't have to but , uhhh... Would you want to go to the mall or something. I kinda am in LA for only a short time...

" God is accent! He's just so charming!"

Laura: Ya... Sure! Pick me up at 1:00?

Calum: Sure! See you Laur!

" He just called me Laur ... The only person who ever called me that was.
.
.
.

Ross"

( Still Laura's POV)

I got ready and I'm wearing a floral pink crop top with some shorts and some yellow wedges. I look at myself in the mirror one more time till the doorbell rings.

* I open the door*

Laura: Hey Calum!

Calum: Hey Laur! You look amazing!

Laura: Awww! Thanks I like your Cobain shirt!

Calum: Well how did we end up here? " He says with a chuckle"

Laura: Huh?

Calum: Oh its just a song lyric from the album you coincidentally said... Haha!

Laura: I am a wizard! " He takes his hand out and I grab it and we drive "

.
.
.

* In the car and Everything I didn't say came on*

Laura: Oh my god! I love this band and this song! Oh plus this certain guy from the band is HOT!

Calum: Oh and which one would that be? " He raises his eyebrows giggling"

Laura: Defiantly Sophie!

Calum: Hot name I'll give you that!

Laura: * Starts laughing her butt off*

Calum: Laur! Your so weird! Hahaha!

* After the mall he drives her home *

Laura: Your such a goof! How did we end up talking again?

Calum: Well let's see... You said you like my Cobain shirt!?

Laura: Hey guess what!

Calum: Here it comes!

Laura: Now were driving back to my place! I start singing loudly

Calum: You said you loved that song about living on a prayer! Louder then Laura

Laura: Calum I think we're halfway there..

* Stops car in front of my house *

I face him... His eyes got me. I wonder what he's gonna do!

He leans in I begin too... His lips crashed on mine. It was amazing the build up was great! I run my hands threw his hair. I feel him smile!

Calum: And you think Sophie was hot?! Hahaha!

Laura: How did we end up here?

Calum: Oh shut up! He kisses me again

_________________

Authors note: Uh oh! Calum and Laura getting naughty! Hehehehe just kidding but you know what I mean! You ship? or nah? Xoxo! Ahhh! Rydels birthday is tomorrow!  * Crying *

Love ,Gianna