Payback

Payback

{How Xi Men asked F3 to help out}

~At the Dao Ming Residence~
XM: Hey! Xiao You just messaged me that she's been promoted as the new store manager.
MZ: Xiao You? That's great!
DMS: Congratulations to her! Xi Men, let's celebrate with our girlfriends later.
XM: Alright. Xiao You would love that. But I have a favor to ask from you guys.
MZ: Favor? What are you up to this time? It's not like you still need to wow Xiao You with your tricks.
XM: Shut up.
HZL: Is it to sell milk teas again?
XM: Yes! That's right. Let's lend a helping hand on Xiao You's first day as the new store manager.
MZ: That's all? Easy.
XM: This is you and Lei's payback to me for not helping me last time. My first date with Xiao You almost got ruined because you two bailed out on me.
HZL: Aren't we forgiven yet?
MZ: Are you serious? The mishap wasn't even our fault.
XM: Who made me asked Chen Qing He's help? Wasn't it because of you?
DMS: Xi Men, don't worry. I'll beat up these two later. You can count on me to help you. I'm your good friend after all.
MZ: You're just saying that because you want an excuse to see Shan Cai.
DMS: (smiles happily)
XM: Alright. Enough. Mei Zuo, Lei, consider yourselves forgiven if you lend a hand this time.
MZ: Okay, okay. We'll help you out. Geez, Xi Men! You've really become warmhearted now. You're no longer my heartless friend.
XM: Since when was I ever a heartless person? Remember I'm the love expert. I'm always about the love.
DMS: Xi Men, I'm glad there's another person here who understands what I'm feeling. Now that you're together with Xiao You, don't you agree with me that a serious relationship trumps everything else?
XM: (puts arm on Ah Si's shoulders) Ah Si, this time I'll agree with you on that and concede to you my love expert status.
MZ: Lei, these two are making me even more envious.
HZL: Should I care?
MZ: Lei! (Punches Lei)
XM: All right! Let's practice selling milk teas. What are the two signature drinks of Talent's Tea Shop?

~On the way to Talent's Tea Shop~
XM: (driving the car) Okay, what are the signature drinks again?
MZ: (sitting behind Xi Men) Enough! Xi Men, we already know. You don't need to keep asking us. You're so annoying already.
XM: Hey! I want my girlfriend's first day as the new store manager to be a success. We have to break today's sales record.
DMS: (sitting on the front passenger seat) That's right! If Xiao You does good, she will be happy then Shan Cai will be happy too. And I will be happy too.
MZ: (disgusted) You two are no friends of mine. Right Lei?
HZL: (sitting beside Mei Zuo) Can I not be your friend too?
(XM and DMS laughs while MZ punches Lei)
XM: Mei Zuo, you're the outstanding member of F4. Just get over your goddess Zhuo Caina and find yourself a new girlfriend.
MZ: Caina is different. She will always be special to me. But I will find myself a new girlfriend. Now, let me out so I can meet her.
XM: No one is getting out of this car. We're almost there anyway.
MZ: I hate you! (Makes a face and crosses his arms)

😍

💚🍵💚

💚🍵💚

END

© Franzz P. Follow on Instagram @onceinalifetimearc2018
Date written: September 10 & 15, 2018