12-13-18

@mommyandtwins

@mommyandtwins: So this is my little baby sister at 3 years old

@mommyandtwins: So this is my little baby sister at 3 years old. My sister is now 16 and pregnant. I'm disappointed in the fact that she's pregnant. I got pregnant at 20 and she's 16. You don't have any responsibilities yet. You don't even know how to take care of yourself yet, so how can you take care of a baby. I don't like the fact that you and Jacob are dating so I'm gonna stop this and talk to mom. Jacob fucking bitch, you think this is a damn game . That's my baby sister you fucking got pregnant. WTF MAN! I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you Jacob, and this relationship is gonna fucking stop. Idc if your mad or not.

@lolzlolz: you said it sister. Preach!
@mcastro: wtf Brooke. Everyone is hanging up on me now. Omg I love him. I wanted to fuck him ever since I met him. I love him so much and you can't take him away from me.

@mcastro @mommabear: Idc if you love him or not. Brooke has a great point. WHO ARE YOU TO BE CARRYING A BABY IF I STILL GOTTA TAKE CARE OF YOU?! I still have to do your hair, pick out your clothes, help you with hw, do all your fucking projects. I'm probably gonna be the fucking mother of this baby.

@jacobsartorius: IDC WHAT YALL SAY! I love her sm. We're gonna raise this baby together wether you like it or not