Bill x The Legion (Susie)

Bill was sitting at the campfire, smoking a cigarette as he sat. Most of the survivors didn't appreciate the smoking Bill did, but he still did it anyway. Adam sighed, looking at Bill.

"Look, Bill, I know you like your cigarettes, but please! Stop it! It's suffocating to breathe in!" Adam frowned at the fellow teammate. Bill simply shook his head, ignoring the former teacher.

Adam sighed and stood up, knowing he couldn't convince the man to stop smoking. Everyone heard a loud screech. Everyone became quiet, now searching for who will pass out.

Dwight, Nea, and Tapp all fell back and onto the ground as they were now all unconscious. Bill puffed his cigarette before feeling his eyelids droop shut.

~Timeskip~

Bill woke up to feel like he was freezing. He looked around and noticed he was in a snowy place. He tilted his head "Huh..." He slowly walked over to a generator, listening to the snow crunch under his feet. He crouched down, beginning to work on the generator.

Just as Bill was just about to finish the generator, he heard a heartbeat. He grit his teeth and popped in, running off as soon as he did, but that didn't help him as he heard the heartbeat grow louder and louder until that was almost the only thing he could hear.

Bill glanced back to see who his attacker was. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw a girl with pink hair, a (navy blue?) hoodie, a plaid skirt, and black tights. She seemed to be wearing a choker as well.

Bill was too busy looking at the new killer that he ended up running into the a wall. He fell back, landing on his butt. He waited to be stabbed, but the pain never came, instead, a giggle did.

Bill looked back to see the killer going into a giggling fit as she laughed and pointed her weapon Bill. Although she had a mask on, Bill knew she had a look of pure amusement. It was actually kind of nice. Despite being bloody and having a weapon, she looked innocent.

Once she was done laughing, she walked over to Bill, pulling him to his feet

"You're funny, old man!"