Prologue

These OC's I have do not belong to me they belong to HollowedShadow and there will be a lot of pictures.
_____________________________
Remnants a very peaceful place where the God of light and darkness are home to recently they both disappeared recently

They left nothing except the a cracked Moon now we are in a world where people and people with animal parts called the faunus.

But without the gods to protect either of them a Grimm Reaper like fella named Nihil has taken control of the planet with his shadow Army and grimm.

He is now in front of the castle with his wife Salem who are admiring their work of a burning Village.

Salem:This is wonderful Nihil.

Nihil:It is Salem.

But unfortunately their joyment was short-lived Salem then spotted a meteor about to crash right next to them but she doesn't know that it's a old enemy of Nihil

Nihil: Salem go into hiding.

Salem:Why who is that.

Nihil:A old friend of mine.

Salem:I can help you.

Nihil:No you can't Salem* summons a portal behind her and pushes her in* I am sorry.

The portal closes behind her then Nilhi started walking over to the meteor.

As he is walking over to the meteor just exploded out of nowhere.

The explosion was powerful enough to send Nihil Into about five trees or more.

Nihil became shocked and confused at what just happened.

Nihil:*shock*What the hell was that.

???:That would be me.

Nihil:Well well well the Pale Horseman Death.

Dearh:You have disrupted the balance

Nihil:*Chuckles* The balance no such thing as balance.

Nihil then reached into his trench coat and pulled out a katana.

Death:A Katana huh I'm not very impressed.

Death made some black mist around his hands and it Formed into a scythe.