Chapter 15

[chapter 14 no longer exists lol]

"Todd?" Sal says rubbing his eyes. "It's 7AM what the fuck are you doing at my apartment?"

"I have something to discuss with you." Todd says fixing his glasses.

His hair is slightly messy and he's still in his pyjamas. This means he must've been laying in bed doing some deep thinking and suddenly had an idea or something. Larry had mentioned that Todd sometimes knocked on his door to tell him something he'd just thought of, and oh the occasion Larry didn't answer he'd just call Neil. And although he loved the boy, Neil had told Todd that receiving a phone call at 7AM in the morning was not something he looked forward to.

"Ok get your ass inside those halls are freezing."

Todd walked in and they both went to Sally's room. Sal turned on his lamp and sat on his bed next to Todd.

"Well? What is it?"

"I've been thinking..." Todd started.

"Oh boy" thought Sally.

"It's just that I feel like Travis' behaviour has been strange recently."

"You mean because he touched my dick?" Sal said bluntly.

Todd winced at Sal's attitude. "Yes actually. I've known Travis since we were 5. I know he's never been too friendly about the idea of being gay but I know he would never do something like that."

"Well he did."

"I know he did. But I have a theory that something might've been making him do that to get to you."

"Or he could just be a disgusting human being." Sal snapped.

"Sally you have to keep an open mind about this. I have evidence!" Todd replied irritated.

"Keep an open mind?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes! I am serious! You could be in danger!"

"I don't know if you've realised this but I've been in danger before. Danger of loosing my fucking mind from what that piece of scum did to me!"

"Sally just listen to me!"

"No! Just fuck off Todd! I don't want any more of your crazy ideas of how you can possibly defend someone who likes to assault people!"

"It's the red eyed demon doing that! I know it is!"

"You know what? I think I'll just get Travis to do that shit to you and see if you still think it was the red eyed demon! I'll just tell him to touch you like that and I'll see how you like it!"

Sal was boiling from rage but even he could see what he'd just said had hurt Todd. He thought he saw tears in the other boy's eyes as he stomped out the room and slammed the door. Sally threw his mask off his face, grabbed his pillow, put it over his mouth and screamed as loudly as he could, until his throat was sore and his eyes had ran out of tears.

>•<

"You really said that?" Larry asked.

"Yeah" replied Sal as they walked to school a couple of hours later. "I feel bad but I'm still not ok with what he said."

"What he said wasn't the best but he had no intention of hurting you and to be fair I think he might be onto something."

"Oh god, not you too. I'm sure you wanted to kill him at one point."

"Yeah but I've done some thinking since then and I've known Travis for a long time and I know why Todd thinks Travis wasn't in control."

"Yeah? Well what's that reason?"

Larry sighed.

"I can't tell you. That's something Todd will tell you if you apologise."

"I still need time for that, I get angry when I think about what he said."

"Well hurry up and calm down. I can't be bothered dealing with all this arguing."

"Oh yeah I'll have to copy your notes in science today since I can't copy Todd's anymore."

"If he knows I'll let you copy he might not give them to me though."

"Well you better be sneaky about it."

They walked into the school slightly late. Larry kissed Sal's mask on the cheek before heading to his next class leaving Sal standing outside his maths classroom. Which he knew would not be enjoyable in the slightest considering Todd was the only person he knew in the class and he wasn't even talking to him.

Maths was absolutely horrible and the rest of the day was pretty horrific up until lunch where he hoped he could take his mind off things and just have something to eat so when Ashley accidentally spilt some milk on him he was pretty sure he was about to loose it. He trudged off to the bathrooms to wash it off. He hadn't seen Travis in school that day so wasn't worried about bumping into him, even so he still used the sink closest to the door incase of a need to either shout or run away. He had almost finished drying his jumper when he heard what seemed to be sobs from one of the stalls. He was going to knock when he realised it wasn't locked. Had someone been there the whole time? He cautiously opened the door to a sight he never thought he would see.

Travis was sitting on the floor with his head in his hands and 2 streams of tears going down his cheeks. And even after all he had done to him, Sally still felt bad for the boy in front of him. Travis hadn't quite realised that Sal was there so when he did look up he almost screamed and backed away into the corner.

"Please." He said. "Go away, I don't want to hurt you again."

Travis looked terrified. And terrible if Sal was being completely honest, he looked thinner and tired like he hadn't slept or ate in a while.

"Then don't."

"It's....not that.... easy." Travis said between sobs.

"Why?"

"Because I can't help it! I don't know what's wrong with me! It's like I loose control and someone else is inside my head!"

Sally almost audibly gasped.

Todd was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hey hey I actually got this out in 2 days. Yeah so I somehow found motivation to write and I did this all in a day which is surprising. I actually knew what I wanted to write I just couldn't be bothered aha. But I'm actually pretty happy with how this turned out.

Also ty for 13K reads I told my friend and the bitch is shOOk. (And so am I like wtf)

Oh and lastly, I try and reply to as many comments as possible or if someone's left more than one comment I try and reply to at least one but if I don't it's most likely because I forgot so I apologise if you've left a comment and I've not replied aha. Sometimes I just don't know what to say so I don't say anything coz I'm socially awkward. :)