FIVE.

KENTRELL GAULDEN.

"Who tha' fuck

"Who tha' fuck." I mumbled as my head shot up to my phone going off repeatedly. I could never sleep in and get some good quality sleep, especially since I stayed out later after dropping Taymor off.

I leaned my hand over and snatched my phone up from the nightstand to see that Vince was calling me. I kissed my teeth wondering what could he possibly want now.

I watched as the phone ringed and his call went away but it popped up again meaning he was calling again. I straight faced my phone trying to calm myself down, I hated when people called me back to back. If I didn't answer the first time what makes you think Ima answer the second or third time.

Since I didn't answer his calls he texted me right after making me blow out a breath in frustration. He didn't get the hint that I wanted to be left alone.

VINCE🙄

Can we talk, it's important.

KENTRELL🥵

We don't got shit to talk about slime.

VINCE🙄

It won't even be for that long, damn.

I blew out a breath in anger at his last message wondering what could he possibly want now, last time I checked we ain' have shit to talk about.

"KENTRELL I HOPE YO FUNKY ASS UP! I NEED YOU TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT TO THE CRUB!" My mamma yells from her room making me suck my teeth wondering if this was bother Kentrell day or some shit.

"DESEAN YOU HEA' ME!"

I turned my phone off rolling my eyes before hopping up from my bed so I can get my day started since people weren't going to leave me the hell alone.

"YEAH MA, IM GOING NOW DAMN!"

"WATCH YO' GOTDAMN MOUTH!" She yelled back making me suck my teeth and pull my shirt off throwing it in the corner of my room. Then I walked into the bathroom to start my day since nobody couldn't leave me alone.

••••••••••••••••••

I walked up the steps to Vince house sighing as I held the box that contained Taymor's glasses since he lost his at the bonfire last night. I reached my hand out and rung the doorbell three times before leaning back away from the door waiting for someone to open it.

It didn't take long for somebody to open the door and when they did it was Taymor who was looking down doing something on his phone with his work uniform on.

"I see you found your glasses." I say making him snap his head up and push his glasses farther up on his face while nodding.

"Y-yeah, they were in my p-pocket the whole time."

"Well you have two pairs now." I shrug extending the box out to him, there wasn't no reason for me to keep them.

"O-oh thank you." He mumbles taking them as I nod.

"Yo brother here.?"

He shakes his head in a no motion making me grow confused. I just told Vince I was coming to his house so he could tell me what he had to tell me. I knew that shit wasn't important.

"Where he at cause Ima kick his ass." I say as my face went into a mug, I just wasted my gas to drive over here when I could've been sleeping.

"MySharon c-came and got him, I don't know where they a-are." He shrugs making me huff out in anger. I was going to kill his ass.

It was silent between us for a couple of minutes as I thought of ways to kill Vince for making me waste my time and I wasn't driving all the way to MySharon's house either. I snapped out my thoughts when I heard a phone going off.

"Hello." Taymor mutters in the phone as I started walking down in the steps and towards my car since Vince wasn't here there wasn't a reason for me to stick around.

"Yes they called me in dad, I'm going to walk there." I hear him say when I unlocked my doors.

"Mhm, byebye, love you too old man."

"Aye!" I yelled as Taymor jumps but turns back around to face me. He looked at me with a confused facial expression.

"H-huh.?"

"You going to work right." I say making him slowly nod.

"I'll take you if ya' want." I shrug since I had to stop by the trap to pick up some more merchandise plus it was only ten minutes away from where he worked.

"A-are you sure.?" He asks as I nod making him him go back in the house for a minute and coming back out with a black bookbag. He locks the door then walks over to my car as I get in.

I wrapped my seatbelt around me before buckling it and watching as Taymor gets in the car blowing out a breath while placing his bookbag in the backseat.

"What's in they.?" I ask glancing at him before cranking up and pulling off.

"M-my homework, I-I never get to finish i-it so I do it at w-work when I go on break."

I hummed in respond while thinking I never do my homework maybe that's probably why I'm failing now.

It was silent between us for a couple of minutes as I pulled up to his job making him groan, I just realized I got here fast as fuck, well he didn't stay that far away, maybe like eight minutes away.

"T-thanks for the r-ride Kentrell." He mutters to me as I nod watching him get out the car and into the building.

"Now on to da' trap." I mutter while sighing and pulling off.

•••••••••••••••••••

[This was so boring y'all I'm sorry, part two after this😭]

[Im seeing Kentrell tomorrow night and I'm so happy , I'm getting pregnant tomorrow, watch dis🙈]

[Who's your celebrity husband and wife .?]

[12/20/18]