I look in the mirror before brushing my hair and then feel my scar with my fingers. I grabbed my phone and left to go to the arcade. I was there first and hung out for a while before the two burst in and look at me.

"Tell us everything mingu-san!" Mineta yelled at me. I burst out laughing and go sit in a booth waving them over and they sat down.

For a while I talked about the girls and a bit about girls in the past I've seen, once they started talking, I faded out and both notice me looking a bit sad.

"Hey mingu-san, what's wrong?" Denki asked worried.

"I'm not very good at anything, and I'm not pretty like other girls," I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Mineta asked honestly confused.

"My quirk isn't that useful when I'm on my own. I have this ugly ass scare on my face," I said before looking at them, "do you think I'm a villain?"

Denki eyes widen as he realized that what everyone said before the battle and after it conflicted, causing this insecurity I have right now.

"Bunbun don't worry, your hot and your quirk is wicked cool!" He said and smiled. Of corse hearing him call me 'bunbun' made me burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh! That's an amazing nickname!" I laughed out and I sent a wink saying, "thanks bolt for cheering me up."

"Hey what about me!" Mineta said feeling left out.

"Don't worry purple, I'm not forgetting you," I said before checking the time.

"I got to go, I have curfew soon," I said glaring at the time, "so can I have your guys numbers, so I can text you?" I held out my phone to them. They put in their numbers and took selfies as their photos.

I got up with a smile, "Thanks!"

"No problem, we will see you later!" Denki said.

"Bye bunbun," Mineta added after.

"Good bye bolt and purple," I said and walked off.

After a while I make it to the dorms with ten minutes before 8, curfew being at 8. Thou long as I'm on the A.U. Main grounds, I'm okay.

I got changed into sweat pants before I start doing laps around the dorms.

I stoped at 9 o'clock going back to my room and lay on my back texting both in a group text.

Thanks for hanging out today

No problem bunbun

Bun your different. Most girls football kick me for my pervertedness

Well I'm perverted too and don't really care. Night you two!!

Night

Night

I set my phone to charge and lay down to sleep now.

The next day was okay...
UNTIL homeroom.

"Mingu-san you got a low grade in battle training since you didn't actually fight lida, using the same trick on villains wont work," Aizawa said to me, disappointment showing from him. I look down at the top of my desk, even thou I didn't do anything bad like the other three scolded before me, but I took it the hardest out of the them.

Aizawa then said to the class, "down to the homeroom business, sorry for a sudden anointment, but today you'll pick a class president."

The class became a loud war field of "I want it"s. I watched this, wanting no part in this madness. After Aizawa feel asleep and people where voting, I fell asleep on my desk.

Everyone noticed after the count up that a vote was missing and that I haven't been voted for. They all look at me sleeping on my desk and looked at each other.

"Denki you should wake bunbun up and tell her she needs to vote," mineta whispered to Denki who shakes his head.

"Are you nuts! I'm not waking her up!" Denki yelled back.

After a few minutes of this shoto got up, thou bakugo moved and flared at him.

"What are you doing half-and-half bastard?!" Bakugo angerily said at him.

"Waking mingu-san up, so she can vote," shoto said coldly. I just tense in my sleep not really caring about noise.

"Leave her alone extra, the stupid rabbit doesn't care, if she did she would have stayed awake," bakugo hissed out.

Shoto ignored him and moved pushing my shoulder lightly. I shot up my chair moving as I move falling backwards. With a crash I was on the floor my chair on its back under my desk and be behind my desk. My eyes locked into shoto's as blush consumed my face.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WAKE ME UP!" I yelled distressed and I got up before anyone can help me whipping the dust, on my skirt and leggings I have on, off.

"You need to vote," shoto replied shocked from seeing how I reacted from being woken up.

With a bit of shaking and trying to calm down, I say surprisingly nicely shaking my head, "I don't want to vote, seeing that I don't want it and don't know anyone closely to know who's right for it, I rather not vote." I fix my chair looking up into shoto's eyes.

"Please go sit down and all of you go back to what your where doing," I said as I sit down. I put up a black dome around me to hide myself now as I rub the back of my head now that no one can see me. Shoto sat back down and they all just went with there Numbers they have.

"I told you the rabbit didn't care," takes bakugo out putting his feet up on the desk.

I waited for the bell, my hand on my face feeling the over powering warmth to it.

"Stupid shoto, waking me up and embarrassing me," I mumbled to myself. Blaming the blush and what I feel when I'm around him me feeling challenged and threatened by him.

Nothing more.

---------
(1620 words)