Chapter 9

No one's POV

It had been over a week since elf had appeared at building 13. Yet, there was still no sign of (y/n) returning.
Upa and Samon claimed she had to still be in Nanbaka because her chi presence was high.
Hajime had began talking to his own shadow when he was alone hoping she would hear him and return and from what building 4 had heard so did Hitoshi.
Eventually musashi, cell 13, and cell 8 had began talking to their shadows as well in the hope of Ryu returning.

Eventually after a week and 3 days all the inmates gathered together to talk.
Kiji's, Samon's, Hajime's,inmates, and musashi.
Jyugo: Since we have no guards i am going to let you all in on a secret.
Musashi: You can't!
Uno: Wait there's a secret?
Honey & Trois: why would we care?!
Upa: I know theres something but i don't know what.
Qi: Is it to do with all the special drugs i am asked to make for Ryu? Like hormones.
Jyugo: Ye... Ryu is a actually a f-

Before he could finish hajime stormed in.
Hajime:INMATE 15 THAT IS CLASSIFIED -
Jyugo:Why!!! If she isn't returning why hide it!"
Nico: That explains why ever one would say sis and then change it to sibling and when we left them and enki to battle hajime said her.
Uno: No way ryu is a female! Not going to accept it!
Honey: No their isnt a chance! Have you seen him during practise at building 5!
Liang: Ye!
Upa: According to Samon they even bathe in the staff hot springs every week.
...
Trois: So if ryu is a girl... Then...
Musashi: Bastards! You had the male supervisors bathe with the only female inmate!
Upa: Wait!... They workout topless and fights topless if... Ryu... takes it seriously.
Hajime: MY SISTER DOES WHAT! SAMON YOU BASTARD MONKEY!!!

He ran off leaving the inmates alone again. Presumably to kill Samon.

Uno: I will not except that Ryu is a girl.
Musashi: I knew her years ago. She even returned my eye sight in one of my eyes recently but asked me to to keep it a secret.
...
Jyugo: That explains why he never bathes with us doesn't it. Or when he does he wears shorts.
Rock: So a chic has been seeing us naked... For a while then... And sleeping and fighting... Holy shit. Ryu is a brilliant actor.
Honey: No i refuse to accept that the bulky well built ryu is a female.
Qi: It would explain why there are took sanitary products in this bag. And why i make hormones.

Everyone noticed the products in the bag he was holding.

Upa: The warden brought Ryu that.
Musashi: Ryu is an alias... Her name is (y/n) and she isn't the blood relative of the Sugoroku family she is adopted.

Everyone went silent for a moment.
Kiji came in.
"Seeing though the cat is out of the bag i will conform everything musashi and Jyugo have been saying is true. We asked her to keep it hidden so no inmates would try and harass her. She enjoyed being here. She told the warden and hajime all the time it was her happy place. "

And out of nowhere and out of the shadow of the table a pale white person with long wet black hair that covered their chest and face came out.
Uno being afraid of ghosts got being Jyugo.

Upa and musashi ran to the cupboard and threw in some clothes and when the ghost reappeared it was a dressed and mask covered face (y/n).

She tilted her head and pretended nothing happened.

"Have i been gone long?