The Bloody Reunion (Jeffs POV)

BEFORE I START THE STORY, PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO KNOW SHE WAS BURNT IN THE ORIGINAL. WELL, THATS NOT HOW I WANT MY FANFIC TO BE. ALSO, I REALIZED ITS NOT ARKINSOL, ITS ARKINSAW SO PLEASE EXCUSE MY ERROR. ALSO, IN THIS VERSION SHE FOUGHT LIKE A BITCH TO KEEP HER EYES AND WOUNDED JEFF SO HE HATES HER TOO.

"Not bad, Jane." I laughed nervously. Goddamn, her body was hot. "And the fighting's pretty good, too." I wasn't lying, she could kick some ass if she wanted to.

Her eyes seemed to be filled with anger, even though you couldn't see them past the lace. To be fair, I'd be pretty pissed to if somebody took away my eyes and parents. Well, somebody DID take away my parents. But it was me. Well hey, the bitch deserved it. She should've left peacefully and moved on with her life. Her parents were probably shitty anyways, considering her obnoxious attitude.

Without even slight hesitation, Jane grabbed the kitchen knife that was on her bedside table and lunged at me, nicking my stomach. The knife got stuck in the drywall, so it took her a moment to pull it out. While she was doing this, I decided to take advantage of her open back. I kicked her delicate back and sent her to the ground. Jane let out a yelp and grounded her teeth, obviously not expecting that attack. Well, you can't just expect me to go down without a fight. But seriously, it's been 10 years! Get over it already. I'm Jeff the Killer, I KILL people. Your parents were no different. Not my fault that they had a little brat for a daughter.

"Jeffery Woods, never expected this. Usually I do the hunting." Jane struggled to get up and pulled her knife out of the wall. "People like you should die Jeff. Well, considering you're even a person anymore."

"Jane, Jane, Jane. You've been tracking me ALL this time? I can't believe you're that desperate to kill me. Seriously, you're pathetic." I snickered, grabbing my knife from my pocket and attacking her, grazing across the side of her pale cheek. "If you want I can make you beautiful, just like me"

I began dragging my blade across my scars, reopening my beautiful grin. Ah, I see. She's mad at me because she's not beautiful like me.

"You bastard, you're going to die by my hands, whether you like it or not." She clutched her bleeding cheek and looked at her bloody hand. Jane smiled corruptly and started licking away the blood like a dog on a bone.

She tackled me to the ground, smacking my head into the table. Stupid bitch. She was on top of me, smiling so happily. I bet you anything she was glad she finally had me where she wanted me.

She brought her nose down to mine and grinned, digging her nails into my shoulders. For some reason I began to blush and turned my head away. Jane looked down at me, surprised. I came to my senses and threw her off of me, slamming her into the wall.

"Don't tell me... You're a virgin?" Jane laughed looking at me with curiosity.

Goddamn this stupid bitch! Not my fault I don't fuck guys to kill them, unlike this slut.

"Well, you're not the only one." She crossed her arms and approached the dresser. She must've not been able to take it any longer. I looked down and threw on my shirt as she was getting dressed.
"Wait, you're a virgin?" I asked, pointing at her vagina.
"Yup. Not that it matters." Jane turned around, looking for a knife.

Before she could notice, I broke the window and jumped.

"Wait! Bastard, come back here! We're not done here!" She yelled over the window into the darkness.

And just like that, I disappeared into the darkness.