Another one lost.

Asia's POV

I looked at the time on my phone, "10:46". "Fuck." I spoke to myself quietly throwing my head back on the head rest in my car. "Another day, another fucking dollar." I sighed loudly throwing on my hat and heading into work. "LATE....AGAIN!" I wasn't even in the store good and I could already hear my boss yelling. "Suck me." I replied loud enough so that my coworkers could hear and snicker along with me. Everybody hated his guts but his daughter, boy was she something. A nice brown chocolate bar just for me, I smiled to myself knowing I was gonna get her all to myself and today was the day. "The fuck is you happy for?" She stared giggling. "Oh nothing." I said in a sing song tone looking at her ass as she stocked the shelf beside me. "I told you a thousand times Asia, I'm not into that." She rolled her eyes pulling her apron around her back. "Yea, alright." I laughed slightly. "I'm seeing somebody anyways." She turned to me flashing a ring. "You married?" My mood went from glee to shitty in a flash of a second. "No dummy, it's a promise ring." She rolled her eyes once again looking at the ring cherishingly. "Girl shut up." I then rolled my eyes back, fuck I really thought I'd get at least two points on the board, I'm still not over last season, I did so bad like bad bad , I even did worse than airianna. Oh wait, you don't know who that i...just keep reading, you'll find out. I stepped off the  stock ladder moving it over a bit placing cans of peas label first. "Hey, you work here?" I looked down to see a woman holding a grocery list, she looked Spanish and had tattoos and piercings everywhere. I can work with this. I jumped down, "Yep, need help?" She looked down at her grocery list, "Do you guys have tampico?" I thought for a few seconds and then came up with an idea. The backroom trick. I pretended to search for it on our store locator then sighed,"darn, we don't have it on the shelf but I can go to the back and get it for you, you'd just have to meet me there." I looked at her hoping she'd say yes. "I'm kind of in a hurry, that's fine." Yes. Yes. Yes. I thought to myself. 2 points for me. Check. I prompted her to follow me as I made my way to the back. "Come, come." I waved my hand inwards as I held the door for her. She walked in with no hesitation. "Wow, this shit is way bigger than I thought." She looked around still following me. "Tampico? What flavor?" I pulled them down with the forklift letting her choose. "What a gentleman." She smirked grabbing the yellow kind. "I like that one too." I smiled carrying the drink for her as we walked through the maze of products. "So what are you doing after this?" I asked as we stopped at the door. "Nuh uh, I know a fuckboy when I see one." She looked at me up and down taking her drink placing it into her cart. "You're cute tho." She shrugged her shoulders walking away. Fuck. I sighed running my hand through my silked hair as I watched her , I eventually zoned out hearing her heels click against the floor until it faded. Another one lost. What the hell am I doing wrong.