A Toy Falcon

You finally grabbed a hold of something rubberish. You pulled it out of the hat in confusion and were met by a rubber toy falcon.

You closed your eyes and, for the third time, face palmed. You just muttered, "Really?" He continued smirking and you wanted to slap the smirk off his face.

You refrained and called, "Bird Brain. Come on." His eyes widen for a second, then he smirked. You just held your head as you walked to the closet.

You entered and Sam followed. You thought to yourself, Please don't act like Tony! Please don't act like Tony! Before Tony closed the door he yelled, "I don't want mini-falcons flying around the tower!"
You blushed while Tony slammed the door shut. You yelled and banged on the door, "TONY! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

He just laughed and you beard Steve yell from the other side, "Language!" You couldn't help but laugh a little.

Then you said, "Do that again and I'll burn thus door down and murder you, Tony!" He yelled, "Less talking, more smashing!" You groaned loudly and lit the flames in your eyes.

Sam realized this and softly said, "Hey, baby. Calm down." You turned and asked, "What did you just call me?" He started stuttering out of nervousness, "Uh-I-um-sorry-I meant-um."

You chuckled and said, "Kidding. Chill." He chuckled and let out a sigh. You went to lean against a wall and Sam followed, leaning next to you.

You said, "Tony's an asshole." Sam muttered, "Yeah, he is." You thought for a second and asked, "You wanna prank him sometime?"

He looked into your eyes, which were still in flames, and said, "Yeah. That'll be fun." You gathered up some courage and took a breath in saying, "Then...maybe we could make it a...date?"

It came out as a question more than a statement. He smiled and said, "Sure. That'd be cool." You smiled and went in to kiss his cheek.

To your surprise, he turned at the perfect time and caught your lips instead. You gasped, pulling back, but then kissed him again.

The kiss was sweet and your lips moved in sync. You turned your body to fully face him and he did the same. You moved your hands around his neck and he moved his to your waist.

The kiss deepened as he slid his tongue into your mouth. You fight for dominance and lose. It was about to be taken to the next level, but the door suddenly opened.

You basically read Tony's mind as he opened his mouth. Before a sound could come out you and Sam yelled, "Two seals fighting over a grape!! We know Tony!! Let it go!!"

You both let go of each other and Tony caught sight of your burning eyes and you said, "Zip it! You pissed me off so much they stayed!"

He smirked saying, "Sure, Y/N. Keep telling yourself that." You rolled your eyes and slapped him. He held his cheek with your hand as a wave of satisfactions went through you.

You said, "Woo! That felt good!" You sat down next to Sam on the couch as the team laughed. Tony called up Natasha.

She got up and picked, getting Clint. Tony said something Starky and Natasha looked at you, signaling for you to come over.

When you got to her she whispered in your ear, "Slap him with me." You both had a huge smirk on your faces as you turned to Tony.

He was confused. Natasha smacked his face to the right and then you slapped it to the left. Tony held his face bending over in pain.

Natasha turned to you and held out her hand. You took it, shaking it and Natasha said, "Pleasure doing business with you, L/N."

You grinned with her and replied, "And you, Romanoff." You went back to your seat as Natasha went into the closet with Clint.

Sam whispered in your ear, "Remind me never to piss you off." You chuckled and waited for the time to be up.

(Yay!! Another finished!! I hope you enjoyed it! Seeya, later!❤)