Ice Cube

You finally grabbed a hold of something ice cold. You yank it out of the hat and see that it was an ice cube. Huh. No wonder, You think.

You look up at Tony who's smirk has mysteriously widened. "Capsicle! Time to get some action!" He exclaims. You face palm for the third time today.

Steve looks at the two of you blushing hard. You gesture with your hand for him to follow. He hesitantly stands and follows you to the closet.

You stand at the doorway and look back. Tony eargerly motions for you to go in. You sigh and walk in.

Tony closes the door and yells, "Get some!" Steve blushes even harder and so do you. You lean against the wall and Steve does the same opposite you.

"So..." you start, awkwardly. "Yeah..." he says just as awkwardly. You search your mind for a topic but find nothing to say.

Soon he speaks, "Um...sorry. I'm not used to this...at all." You answer, "No, no. It's fine. Same here."

There's awkward silence again. You ask, "So...how's life?" He answers with a chuckle, "Uhm. Just fine. How about you?"

Damn. That laugh. You think, Wait, no shut up, Y/N!

You answer, "Fine here, too. Tony gets on my nerves every now and again, but hey. He's just being him. Annoying but hi-"

You're cut off by a pair of lips setting themselves against yours. His lips move gently but forcefully at the same time. Your eyes open wide at the sudden action, but the moment was over too soon.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to! S-," He stumbles over his words. You chuckle and return the favor. You connect your lips with his.

This time the kiss is sweet and innocent. After a moment, Steve's shock is forgotten and he gets into the kiss. He moves his hands to your waist and you throw yours around his neck.

You stay like that for a moment until you pull away for air. You both look deep into each others eyes. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asks. You answer quietly, "Shoot."

He whispers, "I like you." Your heart stops for a split second then flutters uncontrollably. You ask, "Can I tell you a secret?"

He answers with, "Mhm." You reply, "I like you, too." After saying this, you kiss him again, this time shorter. You rest your foreheads together and wait for your time to be up.

After a few seconds, Tony swings the door open and frowns. "Aww! I wanted to see something, Cap!"

You and Steve let go of each other and stand there, slightly blushing. You roll your eyes, "Well, you didn't! So deal with it!"

You take Steve's hand and lead him to where you were sitting. Nat whispers in your ear, "Tell me later." You smile slightly and say back. "Fine."

She smirks and Tony gestures for her to go next. She puts her hand in the top hat and ends up getting Loki.

Your eyes widened and Clint blurts out, "JARVIS?" JARVIS answers, "Yes, Mr. Barton?" Clint answers, "Make sure Loki and Natasha don't kill each other."

"Yes, Mr. Barton." JARVIS replies. You chuckle and fear for their lives. Steve whispers in your ear, "Like that'll help."

You chuckle again as they walk into the closet, staring daggers at each other and Tony, who's probably hoping one of them dies, preferably Loki for him.

-----Sorry about this one. I kinda just put whatever popped up in my mind. I still hope you enjoyed it. I'm trying to make it as funny as possible...but yeah. I'll...I'll try......seeya, humans, angels, demons, and ect.❤