"She hasn't seen it. I've been wearing it on on the necklace that Santana gave me just so that my mom doesn't ask questions." Brittany pulled out the necklace from inside her shirt and held it. "I love it so much though. All of this just feels like a dream"

"Its beautiful, B. You really did find a good one this time." They stopped in their tracks to watch as Rachel lit a sparkler for Santana. She started waving it around in the air. "The past two weeks have been wonderful, and I don't want it to end."

"I don't want it to either. And I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay."

"Britt don't do that." Quinn looked over at her friend who was running her hand through her hair. "Come on. I know you only do that when you want to cry. Let's just enjoy the night okay? Come on. I got us stuff to drink over there."

Brittany nodded and walked towards the rest of the girls. She sat in one of the empty chairs and Quinn handed her a cup of the mixed drink she just poured. Quinn took the seat next to her and they watched as their girlfriends lit fireworks. The smiles plastered on their faces were those similar to a child's after getting a new toy. Santana lit the fuse of a smaller sized firework and held on to it. She watched as the fuse got smaller and finally disappeared into the explosive.

"Babe what are you doing?!" She jumped up from her seat as Santana threw the firework high into the air and it spiraled as it lit up. It fell to the ground and eventually burned out.

Santana walked over to Brittany and smiled. "Don't worry okay I know what I'm doing, sweetheart." Brittany held her arms out and she sat down on her lap.

"I believe you but it just scared me." Brittany grabbed onto Santana's face and kissed her.

"Oh stop love birds, you guys never separate or something yeah?" Kalei was standing at the end of the driveway with a fountain in her hand. "San can you please light this thing you know I don't like doing um."

"Quit being such a baby Kalei you do um." Kalei stood there, waving the firework in her hand. "God okay fine yeah I'll do it. Scrub."

"I not one scrub, scrub."

Santana ran down then drive way and grabbed the tube out of her hand and placed it in the middle of the road. She squatted down and lit the fuse then casually walked back towards everyone as the sparks started to fly from the tube.

The rest of the night was filled with fireworks, smoke and good times. Brittany made sure not to get too buzzed too soon. It was about 11:30 now and her parents were just leaving for Justin's party.

"Now I don't want you burning yourself or anything so be careful okay? Please honey." Her mom hugged her.

"And don't be drinking too much." Her dad smiled. Brittany didn't think they could smell it on her but she was wrong. "Its alright, Britt. At least there are adults around. No driving alright. Be responsible."

"I will. I promise."

"We love you baby. See you tomorrow." And they got into their car and left.

Brittany walked back towards the rest of the girls. Quinn had a pretty good buzz going, and mostly sat and watched as Rachel and Santana lit fireworks. As much as Santana wanted Brittany to join in on lighting the fireworks she didn't want to. She did, however, promise to light one of the super thunder cracker fireworks at midnight. It was a team tradition so she was basically dragged into it. The firework was basically a string of fireworks, with a big bomb at the end.

The box of fireworks that was overflowing at the beginning of the night was now tarting to bottom out and you could see the disappointment on Santana's face. Brittany gel a little bad but what she really wanted was for her girlfriend to come and spend time with her.