Chapte Two : Morning Grumpiness

*Harry's POV*

"Harry?" Someone shook me. I groaned, not moving. "Harry!"

"Go away!" I mumbled, pulling my covers over my head. I felt the covers being snatched from my grip and I let out a frustrated groan.

"Harold Edward Styles! Get up. Now!" Jason growled. I rolled my eyes getting out of bed and stomping down the stairs, pushing past Louis on my way.

"Ow! Harry!" He whined. I smirked turning around.

"Aww did the cry baby get a booboo? Want me to kiss it better?" I smirk watching his eyes fill with tears. I walked away.

"H-Harry..." He whimpered, I didn't turn around.

"Get over it Louis!" I yelled over my shoulder as I continued to walk to the kitchen.

Plopping into the bar stool, Natalie placed a bowl of captain crunch in front of me.

I picked at my food, not hungry. I heard a sigh and looked up. Liam was sat in front of me, worried.

"Harry, you need to eat." He tried. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I'm not hungry." I stated.

"Harry. Liam's right. Eat your breakfast." Jason said, entering the room with a crying Louis.

I continued picking around with my spoon.

"Harry! You need to eat you cereal! Now." Natalie called from the stove.

"NO! I'm not hungry!" I raised my voice.

"Harry don't raise your voice and you're not leaving the table until you eat!" Jason growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Guess I'll be hear all damn day then!" And with that everyone left the room.

*One Hour Later*

It's been a whole hour an I'm still sitting at this stupid table. Why doesn't anyone understand that I'm not hungry?! You can't just make someone eat! I heard footsteps and looked up as Jason reentered the room for the millionth time in the past hour. Sigh.

"Harry you need to eat!" He stated, walking to the cabinet, grabbing a glass and filling it with water before turning to me as he brought the glass to his lips.

"And I'm not hungry!" I yelled. He seemed taken aback but it quickly faded and replaced with anger.

"Harry! Don't yell!" He said sternly. I rolled my eyes, about to explode.

"You aren't my father! You can't make me eat if I'm NOT hungry!" I screamed, as hurt flashed his eyes but right now... I didn't care. I'm tired of people forcing me to do something. I'm 16 for crying out loud!

"Harry! Lose your damn attitude before I adjust it for you!" He stated before turning on his heels to walk out. ,

"Before you adjust it? Do you think in fucking scared of you?! If I'm not hungry then I'm not going to eat. And then you threaten me with a spanking?! Are you kidding me? I'm 16 years old! Your being stupid and unfair!" I screamed, throwing the bowl of soggy cereal at the wall. My eyes immediately widened as realization of what I did hit me.

"I-I'm s--" I was cut off.

"Harold! Get your ass upstairs and in a corner now!" He yelled as I scrambled up the stairs and finding a corner.

I waited for about five minutes before the door opened and I was yanked out of the corner.

"Harry! What on earth has gotten into you?!" He yelled causing tears to spring to my eyes.

"I'm s-sorry!" I whimper. Shaking his head, he sat on my bed, patting his lap.

I hesitantly obeyed, laying across one of his knees and he locked my legs between his.

I cannot believe this is happening!

His hands gripped my trousers and slowly brought them down, leaving me in my boxers and rested his large palm on my bottom before smacking it down as I whimpered from pain and embarrassment.

"Why are you being spanked Harry?" Jason questioned after reaching 25smacks. I was lightly crying and he was showing no sighs of stopping anytime soon.

"I h-had an a-attitude and w-was yelling and c-cursing at y-you and I t-threw my plate against the wall!" I cried as the harsh smacks continued on my boxer clad bum.

"Mhm, and what did I say if you didn't fix that little attitude of yours?" He pushed, landing a really hard smack to the middle of my bum making me yelp.

"T-that y-you'd f-fix it for m-me!" I sobbed, stuttering over my words.

"Ten more, bud. I want you to count them, okay?" He nodded, pausing briefly.

"Y-yessir!" I sobbed, burying my face in his pant leg.

Smack "O-one..."

Smack "Two...."

Smack "T-t-theee!"

Smack "Four! P-please!"

Smack "F-five!"

Smack "Six!"

Smack "Sevennnn!"

Smack "Eight!"

Smack "N-n-nine! I-I'm s-s-sorry!"

Smack "TEN!"

The harsh smacks finally stopped as I was brought into Jason's fatherly embrace, instantly making me feel safe as I was brought into his lap whilst he rocked me back and forth.

"Sh. Harry. It's okay.. Calm your breathing love." He whispered, rocking us until my sobs reduced to sniffles and occasional hiccups.

"I'm s-sorry!" I cried burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Harry, look at me!" Jason said, putting his finger under my chin and tilting it up. "It's okay. Everyone has bad days but that doesn't mean you take it out on others. Do you understand?"

"Yessir!" I sniffled, finally regaining my breath.

"Good." Jason smiled. "Now. Are you ready to eat and apologize to everyone for your attitude?"

I nodded, standing up, kicking my jeans off and following him into the living room where everyone else was.

Jason cleared his throat, gaining the boys' and Natalie's attention.

"I-I'm sorry for my attitude this morning. I didn't mean to take it out on everyone." I whispered, embarrassed that they most likely heard what just happened not even ten minutes ago.

"It's okay, Haz." Liam stood up, hugging me. I winced at the pain in my bum and earned a few sympathetic looks. I sighed, looking at Louis.

"L-Louis..." I whispered, feeling guilty. He didn't even look at me. "I-I'm s-sorry. I should've never taken my anger out on you and said those horrible things to you!" I began tearing up a bit. He finally looked up, eyes full of hurt and pain.

I watched as a tear fell from his eye and he ran to me, collapsing into my chest, lightly crying.

"I-its o-okay Hazza! I f-forgive y-you!" He cried into the crook of my neck. I smiled.

"Come on, Harry. You still need to eat." Jason said from the kitchen door. I nodded and we into the kitchen, sitting at the table a another bowl of cereal was placed in front of me.

****

Done!

Vote&&Comment!

Thanks!
-Kaylaa Xx