How It Began

Just another day at Stark Tower. No missions. No fights. No wars. Nothing. Everyone was bored as hell. You were in your room watching the Three Musketeers. Not really watching it, just looking at the screen of the flat screen TV.

All creatures in the living room A.S.A.P!!, Tony yelled over the intercom. You lied there in your bed and shrugged. You turned off your TV.

Before exiting your room, you put on something other than pajamas, which you were in. You searched your wardrobe and came up with something to wear.

When you got to the living room, Tony was standing in front of all the furniture with his usual smirk.

You rolled your eyes and sat next to Natasha. Everyone in the room was Steve, Bruce, Peter, Thor, Pietro, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Stephen, and Clint.

"Wait, someone's missing..." you said. Everyone looked around. Tony rolled his eyes and yelled, "Reindeer Games! Get over here!"

You tilted your head to the side and nodded, tucking your lips in. Loki yelled, "No! I will not take part in your mindless games, you mewling quim!"

"Thor," Tony said. Thor got up and said, "One second." He ran to Loki's room and you all sat there in the living room waiting. You could hear murmurs in the room.

"Wait. What are you doing? No, no!" Loki exclaimed. Thor came back into view with Loki thrown over his shoulders. Loki was beating Thor on his back, urging Thor to put him down.

Thor plopped him down on the big couch and sat next to Loki. Loki decided not to fight it and gave up.

"Great, now that everyone is here, we're gonna have a game night." Tony announced. Everyone shrugged, thinking it was better than dying of boredom.

"So, what game are we playing?" Tony asked. Clint suggests, "Uno?" Tony rolled his eyes, "Anything else?"

Steve spoke up, "Bingo?" You tried to hold back a laugh. Tony spoke, "No. You, sir, are the only elder here." Steve crossed his arms and exhaled hard.

Natasha suggested next. "Poker?" Tony tilted his head to the side and asked, "Any other suggestions before I pick it?"

Thor and his big mouth speaks, "I heard a few Midgardians talking and they mention a game. It was called, Seven Minuted in Heaven, I believe?"

You face palmed, along with Natasha and Sam. Tony's face lit up as a sly smirk appeared on his lips. Oh no, oh no, oh no. You thought, Thor, shut up!

Tony clapped his hands together and asked, "Who here knows this game?" A few people raised their hands. You put two fingers up to say you did. Then Tony explained, "Well, it's when you put an object that represents each person who's playing and them and the person who gets picked go in a closet. Now in that sacred closet, anything goes."

You shivered as he emphasized the word 'anything'. You spoke, "No one really wants to play this, Tony." His smirk got bigger, if even possible, and said, "For an attitude like that, Y/N, you are going first.

You face palmed again and muttered to yourself, "Me and my big mouth..."

Tony motioned to Clint, "Come help me get the stuff." Clint got up and they both rushed through the tower to find objects for everyone.

When they came back with a top hat, you hesitantly got up and stuck your hand in the hat. You rustled through everything for a good amount of time.

"Come on, we aren't getting any younger. Especially the dinosaur over there." Tony motioned his head toward Steve and you rolled your eyes.

You finally grabbed a hold of....