A Royal Mate

Prologue:

Definition of Abuse: To treat (a person or animal) with cruelty or violence, especially  regularly or repeatedly. 

Lottie Nicole Wilson has a heart of gold. With being the runt of the litter, Lottie has faced more in her life than even most Pack Warriors have. Abuse is a disgusting thing, but she takes it with a strong smile. She can't let them bring her down, not when she's got her whole life ahead of her.

Xander Easton is a Royal Wolf, the King to be precise. Due to the fact that he had to take the throne before he even found his mate, he no longer desired one. Yet, when he meets little Lottie, can he resist his damaged mate when all he wants to do is fix her?

"Abuse ONLY makes you stronger, remember that."

~~

This may be triggering to some people, and if you aren't comfortable with abuse/neglect of any kind, please do not read. For you're own sake.

This is the rewritten version of I Have Two Royal Twin Mates. I basically changed everything I didn't like (which is a lot) and now she only has 1 mate. (Because frankly, twins are just killing my spirit, unless it's the Weasley Twins, but even then- I'm more of a Fred girl.)

Story IS copyright, and I highly advise that you don't copy my story in any way. The characters are all my own, and I own everything except for maybe music or T.V. shows mentioned.

Merry Christmas,

Taylor.

EDIT: HEY! Taylor here! So, tbh, I have been logged out of this count for a very very long time. I actually have another account. But I came back and decided to give this another try. No promises it'll stick. I have at least 11 chapters from way back, but I will be rereading/rewritting those before uploading.

I actually have children now, so my free time is more scarce then ever. Bare with me? Huge thoughtout to everyone who's still here. I know I suck. 🤍