Chapter 8 part 2

"Ehh??"Sakura shocked as she heard what Chaeyeon's said.Chaeyeon was embarrassed and started hitting Sakura."Just forget what I was saying.I didn't mean to say that."Chaeyeon said.

"Fine,fine.I will forget about that."Sakura said as she stopped Chaeyeon from hitting her."Are you sure?"Chaeyeon asked with her lip pout.

Sakura can't stand Chaeyeon's cuteness,so she smile and nodded."Yeah....I will forget about it....well shall we go to different places in order to forget everything you were saying?"Sakura asked.

Chaeyeon nodded with a smile."Sure."

---

Sakura saw a cute toys and quickly ran toward the Toy shop.She grabbed a 2 cute matching phone plushie and show it to Chaeyeon."Nee Chaeyeon,why don't we buy a matching phone plushie?"Sakura asked her.She look so happy whenever she see a cute things in front of her.

"Matching phone plushie??"Chaeyeon exclaimed as she look at the 2 matching plushie that Sakura was holding.She then nodded."Ok..."She replied with a smile.

"Alright.Wait for a while.I going to buy this."Sakura said.She go to the cashier to buy the plushie.The 2 plushie were cost 2000 won,so Sakura took the money from her wallet and gave it to the cashier.

"Kamsahamnida."The cashier thanked her and Sakura bowed to her before she went out the shop with Chaeyeon.

"So where are we going next?"Sakura asked Chaeyeon."Well...."Chaeyeon can't think of any places she want to go.She want to go home but at the same time,she don't want.She only want to be with Sakura.

"Ah I know,what about-"

"Sakura?"

Sakura paused as Sakura and Chaeyeon heard a familiar voice.They turned around and saw a short girl and Eunbi in front of them.

"Nako,what are you doing here?And Eunbi too?"Asked Sakura as she saw Eunbi standing next to her."We were actually went to the library to do our homework.We already finish our homework and we have a free time today,so we decided to go out for a while."Eunbi explained.

"And what are you doing here?"Nako asked."It is a long stories."Chaeyeon said.Chaeyeon explained everything to Nako and Eunbi.She explained that both of them supposed to do a homework yesterday at Sakura's house till late night and she have no choice but to stay in Sakura's house for 1 night.She also said that today is their free time and Sakura was asking her to go out with her.

"Eh?"Nako's face turned red and covered her mouth as she heard Chaeyeon slept in Sakura's room."Did you guys sleep in one bed?"Eunbi asked and she walked closer to Sakura,waiting for her answer.

Sakura didn't answer but nodded instead.Nako and Eunbi look at each other with their face turning red.

"W-wait!D-don't come into a conclusion.I-It not what you think.We just slept together because t-there no place for Chaeyeon to sleep.S-so I let her sleep on my bed."Sakura said while stuttering.She think Nako and Eunbi have a dirty thought in their mind about Sakura and Chaeyeon.

Nako and Eunbi then broke out a laughter.Sakura was so funny as she tried to explain things."Lol,we just tease you,right Nako?"Asked Eunbi to Nako.

"Yup."Nako nodded,then she laugh again.

"Mou,you guys are too much!Let's go Chaeyeon."Sakura said,she quickly grabbed Chaeyeon's hand and walk.

Before Sakura and Chaeyeon left, Chaeyeon saw Eunbi lip-sync to her.She said 'good luck'.Chaeyeon then smiled to Eunbi and nodded.

---

"Hello.What do you want?"Minju asked to the person in front of her."Do you have a carrot here?"The person asked.