Chapter 8 part 1

The next morning,Chaeyeon wake up.She realise Sakura is gone.She then got up from the bed and went out to see where Sakura is.

She heard a sound as she went out the room,more like a video game sound.She started walking to the living room.She saw Sakura in a living room and she also saw Sakura was holding a PS4 console.She was pressing the button intensely as she was focussing on her game.

Chaeyeon then look at the screen of the tv.Sakura was playing Spiderman game."Ah,damn.I almost got him."Sakura said while pressing the button on her console.

Chaeyeon chuckled when Sakura look so serious while playing the game.Aside from doing house chore,Sakura is also good at playing game.

"Oh you're awake."Sakura said with her back facing Chaeyeon,still focussing on the game as she don't want to lose."Yeah...."Chaeyeon said.She then walked toward Sakura and sat on the couch beside her.

"Sakura,do you have time to talk?I'm sorry for interrupting you playing game."Chaeyeon said.She know Sakura is busy playing with her game.Sakura pressed one of the button of the console to pause the game.

"Sure.What is it you want to talk about?"Asked Sakura as she glanced as Chaeyeon who was blushing heavily.

"I-I..."Chaeyeon wanted to say something.It is time for her to say that to Sakura but nothing came out from her mouth.

"Sakura,I-"Chaeyeon's sentences was cutted when Sakura's phone is ringing.Sakura then took her phone and check who is calling,it was Nako.

"Chaeyeon,wait for a while."Sakura said as she smile to her.She pick up the call and put her phone on her ear.

"Moshi Moshi."Sakura said to the phone.

Chaeyeon was just looking at Sakura who was calling Nako.Chaeyeon sighed as she think when is the perfect time to say something important to Sakura.

"Oh ok,bye.I know,Nako.See you tomorrow."Sakura said as she ended the call and glance at Chaeyeon."What did she say?"Asked Chaeyeon.

"She reminded me of the homework that Ms Hye gave us.Geez,Nako can't stop reminding me the homework."Complained Sakura as she sighed.

Chaeyeon chuckled as Sakura complained about her best friend,Nako."It because you always forgetting to do your homework."Chaeyeon said.It is true that Sakura always forget doing her homework.

Sakura pouted,making her face look cute."She shouldn't remind me though....because I already have you."Sakura said as she eyes smile to Chaeyeon.Chaeyeon started to blush but this time,she was blushing harder.

"Today you go home,right?I wanted to go out with you for a while before you go home.Can you go out with me?"Asked Sakura.

Chaeyeon didn't want to refuse Sakura,so she nodded.Sakura was so happy that she jump in a excitement like a kid."Ok.You take a shower first.I will be waiting for you in the living room."Sakura said.She then quickly sat on the couch and continue playing her favourite game.With that,Chaeyeon smiled,then she walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

---

Chaeyeon POV

Sakura and I were going out to shopping.I-it not a d-date.We just go out like a friend,aish jinjjah,why my heart can't stop beating faster?I'm so hot.I wave my hand toward my face like a fan.It was so hot here I want to faint.

Sakura suddenly stopped walking.She took off her hat and put it on my head.I don't know why she did that and how did she know I was hot?"Are you feeling better now?"She asked as she know that I was hot.