Umm.....pt.1

Your sitting down watching a movie like any other person would do when there bored. You and jimin are not really good friends but after this, you and him will spend time together forever.

You have a brother and your parents are on vacation for 6 months for their honeymoon. Your parents recently got married last week. Your brother name is "taehyung".

Your brother is having a sleepover with jimin. You really don't know what to do when they get home but your already watching a movie. "ring ring" your goes off because tae is calling.

"Hello" you say. "

"Hey y/n I'm on my way home so if your watching tv then can you get off when I arrive PLEASE" tae says

"well I'm watching a movie so your going to wait until I get done watching my movie" you say.

"PLEASE y/n I really want to play games with jimin when I get home."

"Oh really,Well your going to wait until I'm done with the movie or else you're not going to get on it when I'm done watching my movie."

"Fine you win."

"Ok, don't be a dumb ass when you get home or act like a wild chicken."

You hang up your phone and then get back to your movie. 30 minutes past and your movie is almost done but tae hasn't came yet so after your movie finally finished you felt like taking a shower and before you got in the shower you heard tae and jimin coming in the house.

You dressed back up and went back downstairs to see what's going on.

"Hi y/n". Jimin said.

"Hi" you say .

then tae says that he's going to the store to buy some food.

"Are u coming jimin?" tae says.

"Nah I can wait, take your time."

"Ok I'll be back in one hour or so."

"Ok." Jimin says.

You went back up stairs to get back in the shower and spend about 45 minutes in the shower.

( jimin's p.o.v- I wonder what y/n is doing. I've always wanted to tell y/n how I feel about her but sometimes she doesn't wanna talk to me or she doesn't mind me. Maybe I have to show her in a way she won't forget.😏)

your upstairs taking a shower and thinking about something

(y/n p.o.v- i wonder if jimin know that I have a thing for him. But he's always to shy or scared in a way that he wants something from me.ahhhhhh I don't know what to do. Jimin you make everything difficult.)

you wanted jimin so bad. You had a crush on him but you don't know if he wants you. Your finally done with your shower so you go to your room and dry up.

Jimin is still downstairs wondering what your doing so he goes upstairs to see what your doing.

You put on your lace underwear and bra that matches your underwear and spend about 15 minutes trying to find something in your dresser good to put on but there wasn't anything there so you decided to go to the closet. Before you went to your closet you went to put on some perfume. Jimin is walking upstairs and comes in your room. He looks to find you and see's you in the closet trying to find something to put on but he hears you say "there,that will catch his attention." Jimin is still looking at you licking his lips for hunger.

Jimin does want you, he wants you so bad but you don't know that.

(Jimin's p.o.v- "dam I want her so bad.she looks so fucking sexy in them underwear. I just wanna rip them right off of her and eat her her up until she can't hold it anymore. I just wanna bang the shit out of her. I want her to scream "DADDY" so that she knows who owns that pussy.oooooo she just doesn't know what's about to hit her.")

you were about to put on your clothes but something happened.......