Chapter two

Omg he's joining our school!!!...

You looked at him "y-yes I'll show you can u just give me a moment"she said as she scratches the back off her neck and Sebastian nods as girls where gossiping about him he didn't seem to care but just look at you. "Is there something on me ?"she said as she got her books and closed her locker beginning to walk to the office "oh no nothing"he said smirking as he followed behind her "so what's your name I'm Sebastian moy ..."he said brightly "I am kina y/n nice to meet you she said "why are you here?"she said looking at him"school no duh.."he said as she just bites her lower lip "why where you talking to Giovanny"she said as she blushed a bit bringing her crush since she's had a crush on him for a while "why are you asking that??"he said rolling his eyes while looking at her curiously.

Sebastian moys POV.
She seemed like a quietly person and not outgoing I heard her ask about gio as I saw her cheeks light up I rolled my eyes and knew she had a thing for him I questioned her why she wanted to know but instead she ignored me .she was pretty and had a nice body as I was looking from behind she has a big ass he smirks then slides his hand threw his hair then ignored his action . He knew she was a nerd since everyone gave her ugly looks since I started talking to her "so thanks for bringing me here "I said as I gave her a wink and walked towards the office for my Schedule.

Y/n pov
As I was looking down I felt shy since he was behind me I wonder what he was thinking about me. I'm so stupid for being gio up even tho u had a huge crush on him but it didn't matter I skipped sways as he winked at me for a goodbye I went towards Isiah my best friend locker I waited for him and we both went to first period together I held his hand since he's my best friend he didn't mind .